chapter 2.05

"Alec" Izzy yelled when he said Makayla holding Alec underwater in a lake. "you," Makayla said letting go of Alec his neck but still he stayed underwater. "let him go," Izzy said reaching to her seraph blade but not finding it. "oops I have control over Alec's dreams so no weapons" Makayla said before making a fist of her hand hitting Izzy in her stomach. "I don't have time for this" Izzy said before kicking Makyla in her face. When Makayla fell on the ground Izzy rushed over to Alec trying to pull him out of the water but it was like she was carrying a vault. then she was that something was wrapped around his waist, some sort of robe. Izzy took off her jacket and jumped into the water seeing that indeed there was something like a vault. Izzy swam back to shore trying to release the robe from Alec his waist. "as I said Alec is in my control but you can take his place if you want" Makayla said walking to the edge of the lake. "yes please let him go" Izzy begged still trying to release Alec from the robe. "okay" Makayla simply said, she snapped her fingers and Alec got out of the water coughing and breathing heavy. "what did you do to me" Alec said breathing heavy and looking up at Makayla. (he is sitting on his knees BTW) "Oh I did nothing she did," Makayla said pointing at Izzy underwater struggling to get above the shore. "let her go," Alec said looking back at Makayla with a scared and angry face. "oh but she sacrificed herself for you there is only one way to get her back" Makayla said with a big smirk on her face. "what is it I'll do everything" "hurry up" Alec hear Magnus his voice echoed through his head. "riddles" Makayla said "if you can get five riddles right I will leave you alone," "sure just give it up" Alec said looking back at Izzy who was still struggling but started to get tired. "what gets wetter the more it dries" Makayla said looking at Alec with a smirk (let me know what you think it is in the comments) "a towel" Alec said quickly "what gets bigger the more you take away" "a hole" "when is a door not a door" "when it is ajar" "I have cities, but no houses. I have mountains, but no trees. I have water, but no fish. What am I" "a map" "okay last one, everyone has it but no one can lose it" Makayla said with a big smirk on her face "I don't know" Alec mumbled looking at the ground and then at Izzy who stopped moving. "everyone has it but no one can lose it" Makayla repeated. Alec looked at the ground seeing his own shadow. "a shadow" Alec answered looking at Makayla. "great job" Makayla said with a big smirk on her face. "now let her go" Alec said rushing over to Izzy trying to help her but it was like she was under ice she couldn't get above the shore. "I told you I would leave you alone not that I would free her and on the other hand I am no leaving you alone not until you are dead," Makayla said angrily. "Izzy, Izzy stay awake," Alec said holding her hand. "Alec hurry" Magnus' voice echoed through his head again. Alec looked at his hand seeing 6 fingers. "it's a dream" Alec mumbled, "it's a dream" he repeated. Alec lay down in the lake holding Izzy her hand before putting his head underwater until he couldn't feel anything anymore. the last thing he heard was Makayla screaming.

Alec and Izzy both gasped at the same time getting out of the dream while Magnus fell back getting caught by Alec. "Magnus... Magnus, wake up" Alec said in fear holding Magnus his head. "Magnus, stay with me," Alec said holding Magnus his body close to his. Alec was holding Magnus his hand when he felt a tiny squeeze of Magnus his hand. Alec pulled away seeing Magnus open his eyes looking at Alec with a weak face. "thank god you're okay" Magnus said holding Alec his hand. Alec let out a chuckle before helping Magnus up and to the bedroom.

"thank you," Alec said hugging Izzy "no problem big bro," Izzy said giving him a playful stump on his right shoulder. "just keep yourself low profile and keep an eye out for yourself," Izzy said hugging Alec one more time before walking out. Alec walked back to the bedroom taking off his clothes except for his boxer and got into the bed. "I missed this" Magnus said looking at Alec. "you know what I miss," Alec said before leaning in and kissing Magnus on the lips. "yeah I missed that too," Magnus said softly after he pushed away. Alec kissed Magnus again while Magnus got on top of Alec. Magnus softly bit Alec's lip as Alec pushed up Magnus his shirt. Magnus pushed away sitting on top of Alec's lap taking off his shirt. Alec let his hand go up Magnus chest to the back of his neck pulling him in and kissing him.

that was another chapter what did you think btw sorry for the short chapter