Chapter 37

Alec POV:

I woke up early so I took a shower and decided to go and train.
I walked to the training room grabbing a long wooden stick and started practicing.

"Alec why are you up so early" I heard Izzy say behind me "not your problem," I said cold and just moved on doing my thing "Alec talk to me what the hell is going on," Izzy said walking over to me "Izzy if you care about me then. Let. It. Go" I said "Alec I care about you but pushing me away isn't gonna help you" "well this may sound weird but it does so back off," I said to her before I walked away "Alec! Come back" I heard Izzy yell after me"what do you want Izzy," I said turning around facing her trying to sound annoyed. Even though it may look like I am really mad or annoyed this was really hard. "Alec you need to tell me what the hell is going on," Izzy said walking over to me "the fun part is I don't" I turning around but got stopped by Izzy grabbed my arm "get your hand of off me," I said "Alec what happened to you" Izzy said as a tear run down her cheek. I wanted to hug her so bad saying that it wasn't me but then she would die and I couldn't let that happen. I yanked my arm and walking away to my room grabbing a shower and then changing clothes to got o Magnus.

When I arrived at Magnus his placed he opened the door with a surprised face "what not happy to see me" I said walking in taking off my jacket "of course I am, I just didn't expect you I haven't seen you in a..." before Magnus could finish his sentence I pressed my lips rough but passionate on his lips. "mmmh" he tried to say something when he pulled away from the kiss he looked at me confused "Alexander are you okay" he asked "I just need this" I placed my lips on his again "I had a rough day please Magnus" I said placing my lips on his again and without saying anything he kissed me back before he walked into the bedroom still kissing me.

(A/N: okay so I don't feel writing smut and I don't think a story need to be based on smut so no smut for this part)

Magnus fell down next to me catching his breath "feel better" he asked me "much better" I said. I opened my arms so he could snuggle into my neck as we both fell asleep

I woke up from the sunlight coming through the window. I opened my eyes trying to get used to the light when I saw Magnus looking at me "enjoy the view" I said with my eyes still closed "well I am not complaining" he said laughing I leaned in giving him a kiss when my phone started buzzing. I turned around looking at the name on the screen. 'Carmen' "I am sorry Magnus I have to take this one," I said getting out of bed not caring that I was naked I walked to the living room picking up the call "what do you want," I said closing the door behind me "you had fun last night" she just asked "I am sorry" I said confused. I got a text so I took the phone away from my ear opening the messages seeing a picture of Magnus and me in our boxers kissing each other while Magnus was on top of me. When I placed my phone back to my ear Carmen started talking again "I think you have done enough damage with Isabelle who is next...let me think" she said
"Just tell me" I said getting angry "oh I know your precious Magnus Bane" "no...no I can't do that something less there gotta be something else I can do" I said starting to panic "break up with him or he dies" she said before she hung up "Alexander are you okay" I heard Magnus say I dropped on my knees on the floor placing my head in my hands as a tear came running down my cheek "Alexander" Magnus asked again "Alec" this time he opened the bedroom door seeing me sit on the ground but instead of talking to me he rushed over to me hugging me not saying a word. We sat there for a while until a cold air flew over us and I remembered I was still naked I got up leaving Magnus alone in the living room I got dressed explained to Magnus why I needed to leave gave him a kiss and left this loft.

A short chapter this time... what will happen after Alec cuts Magnus out will he do it