Chapter 3.36

"How," Alec asked, "Well we had put out alerts all over the city but not only there every institute knows about the fact that we need to find Makayla, a shadowhunter has spot her in Paris." Izzy said handing Alec the note from Makayla "It's an old French language so if Iris would go back to the apartment she was able to find Makayla," Izzy said showing a picture of Makayla with a black coat on looking behind her as it looked like she walked into an alley.

"Well, did they catch her," Alec asked looking at Izzy. "No, I told them not to send people to catch her, she will know we found her, we are gonna need bait...you," Izzy said looking at Alec as he handed her the note again. "Okay, how do we do it," Alec said looking from the screen back to Izzy. "Walk with me big bro," Izzy said with a smile on her face walking to the weapons room. "With these," Izzy said handing Alec a Seelie rings. "You know how they work," Izzy asked looking at her brother who put the ring around his finger as he disappeared around his finger. "Yeah I know," Alec his voice echoed through Izzy her head. "Good, but you can't take weapons with you." Izzy said closing the box of the rings again and placing it back with the other weapons. "Or stele, we can still track you through your runes as long as you don't activate your rune," Izzy said pointing at Alec his neck (I know it's called an block/deflect rune but in the show they use it as anti-tracking) "believe me I won't, I am gonna send a message to Makayla and...Magnus," Alec mumbled holding his hand with the leather glove as Izzy only now recognized he was wearing one.

Thoughts???