Chapter 2.15

"Alec is more powerful then you think," Magnus said breathing heavy, "sooner or later you will be locked up in a cell in Idris," Magnus said still breathing heavy, "oh, no, no, no, you have one problem they think you are dead," Makayla said, "you will spend those last few days rotting here," Makayla said before walking out locking the door.

"how are you feeling, " Izzy asked rubbing Alec's shoulder. "weak, " Alec mumbled, "just get some rest we are gonna find out who did this and make Makayla pay for what she did to Magnus," Izzy said grabbing the bowl with the water and the towel, and placing it on Alec his bedside table, before walking out.

"Jace, we need to find Makayla now, " Izzy said walking over to Jace, "okay, I am gonna get Clary," Jace said walking away to find Clary.

"I don't know what's going on but I have never seen Alec like this he is weak and desperate," Izzy said opening a 3D map of New York on one of the tables, "the last time we saw her she was in an apartment close to the marble cemetery," Izzy said marking the spots they had, find her. "Here is where Magnus went missing, and here he...died, if we have any luck we can get a team of Shadowhunters with us without the head knowing it," Izzy said, "well we can try every Shadowhunter who wants an extra mission can come with us otherwise we can never take Makayla," Clary said, "well one problem is, Iris is by her side so we need to find a way to distract Iris," Clary said, "Madzie," Izzy mumbled grabbed her stele, "we are gonna need a lot of help and it is starting with Madzie, Catarina and Melliorn," Izzy said turning around facing Jace and Clary.

"great Catarina is willing to help," Izzy said walking over to Jace and Clary, "and so is Melliorn," Izzy said just receiving a fire message. "I should go check on Alec," Izzy said, "wait, Izzy can I go, I haven't seen his since, well since Magnus his death," Clary said walking over to Izzy, "sure," Izzy said walking back to Jace while Clary walked to Alec his room.

"Alec," Clary asked slowly opening the door seeing Alec lay on his bed still breathing heavy, and still looking pale and sweaty. "Alec are you okay," Clary asked walking in sitting on Alec his bed, "what's happening to me," Alec mumbled having trouble keeping his eyes open. "okay, hold on Alec I am getting a medic," Clary said but getting stopped by Alec grabbing her hand, "I am fine, I promise, I am just tired, and..." "I know what you mean," Clary said stopping Alec before she would get him emotional.

"Alec is fine," Clary said walking back to Izzy and Jace, "great, well we are meeting with Catarina, Madzie, and Melliorn later and we have some people who want to help," Izzy explained, "well now we need to just hope we find her, and we are gonna let her pay, for what she did to Magnus and Alec," Clary said looking at Jace and Izzy. "we are gonna save Alec," Izzy said trying to smile at Jace and Clary...

thoughts????