Chapter 2.24

Alec walked into Magnus his apartment followed by Magnus who when the door closed took Alec his wrist and pushed him against the door. "Are you sure you want this I mean yo..." Alec kissed Magnus to stop him from talking and then slowly pulled away "I want this, you," Alec said before kissing Magnus again and grabbing him by the side of his neck pulling him in. Just for that moment Magnus forgot they weren't together he forgot that he had lost his magic the only person that mattered in that moment was Alec.

Magnus stumbled into the bedroom kissing Alec. When Alec wanted to pull away so he could close the door Magnus grabbed him by the back of his neck not caring if the door was open or not. Alec felt the cold metal from Magnus his rings on the end of his shirt wandering under his shirt over his muscular chest. Magnus pushes his shirt up kissing Alec his stomach before moving back up to Alec his neck giving a soft kiss on his collarbone before taking of his shirt and throwing it away. Alec let out a soft moan when Magnus placed a soft kiss on his collar bone before taking of his shirt and grabbing him by the back of his waist and turning them around before pushing Alec on the bed. Slowly Magnus got in between Alec his legs with his legs and kissed his stomach up to Alec his collarbone and neck placing soft kisses all over Alec his anti-tracking rune in his neck (I know it's called block and deflect but in the show they use it as anti-track rune) While Alec was a moaning mess under Magnus his lips Magnus pulled away as he heard Alec whine. When Alec opened his eyes looking at Magnus he pushed himself up before pulling up Magnus his shirt over Magnus his head and throwing it on the ground. Alec grabbed Magnus his hips as he turned them around so Magnus was now laying under Alec. Alec was kissing down Magnus his neck to his collarbone to his bare chest hearing loud moan come out of Magnus his mouth. Alec moves back up to Magnus his face and kissed him while unbuckling his belt. Magnus grabbed Alec his wrist stopping Alec from taking of his pants. Alec pulled away looking at Magnus with a confused look. "What's wrong," Alec asked sitting up straight. "Nothing," Magnus said also getting up wrapping one arm around Alec his waist and the other holding the back of his neck turning them around. "Everything is perfect," Magnus said before kissing Alec again but got cut off by Alec his phone. "Mmmh-wait." Alec said pulling away from Magnus and grabbing his phone out of his pocket. "Damn it," Alec said trying to get out of Magnus his grip. "Not tonight," Magnus said before kissing Alec again with a smirk on his face. Alec let his phone fall from the bed and grabbed Magnus by the back of his neck kissing him with everything he had.

Alec slowly moved to the other side of the bed laying down on his side trying to find Magnus his body but when he opened his eyes he saw an empty bed. "Magnus," Alec mumbles pushing himself up looking at the open bedroom door. Alec stepped out of the bed putting on his boxers, jeans and grabbed his shirt walking out of the bedroom putting his shirt on. "Magnus," Alec asked again pulling his shirt down seeing Magnus sit at the table with a cup of coffee. "Magnus," Alec said again placing a hand on his shoulder. Magnus flinched out of surprise. "Hey, are you okay," Alec asked sitting down next to Magnus on a chair. "Yeah, I am fine," Magnus said pushing Alec his hand away. "Magnus, I know you well enough, talk to me," Alec said placing a hand on Magnus his cheek so he had to face Alec. "Magnus, talk to me," Alec said again rubbing Magnus his cheek with his thumb. "Alexander, I am fine," Magnus said leaning in to kiss Alec but got stopped by him. "Magnus, we're not..." "I get it, maybe you should go," Magnus said pushing Alec his hand away. "Magnus, I want to, but do you," Alec asked holding Magnus his hand. "I...Alec, you broke my heart when I was at my weakest...I can't just forget that," Magnus said looking down at his hands tangled in Alec's. "I get it,-" Alec said pulling his hands away from Magnus'. "- I love you, I'll give you a call...I guess," Alec said before walking out of Magnus his loft.

"Where the hell have you been," Izzy asked when Alec walked inside the ops center. "None of you business," Alec said walking past her. "Okay, What the hell is wrong with you," Izzy asked grabbing Alec his arm. "There is nothing okay let it go," Alec said pulling his arm away and waking further into the Institute...

Thoughts????