Chapter 2.28!

If you don't read this then stop reading the book this is really important at the time point this story has been uploaded which is one the 8th of May ♥️🥂 #saveshadowhunters #thankyoushadowhunters ave atque vale, hail and farewell shadowhunters ♥️

Okay guys so me and my therapist have decided that I am gonna take some time of not that I don't want to write because I do it's my version of letting me emotions out and I will try and upload at least once a week but I am just very sorry for this sudden message because it's not going good with me mentally and body wise and then with the shadowhunters finale I am an emotional mess but instead of crying I do something else to make me forget the pain in my heart not that I don't cry but it's just really hard for me to talk about it and I am done hiding myself for who I am and I felt like I needed to explain why I would be gone because just disappearing is something I did before and it's not me so if you will see my upload less then you know why and if I am uploading more maybe in a well then I am doing better but just having the pressure on my shoulders has gotten a little bit to much so I am taking a step back I am not stopping I am just taking rest.....love you angels Now enjoy this chapter!

"Magnus we got it covered just, stay here we will be back soon," Alec said to Magnus before looking at the lake where Izzy, Clary and Jace already jump through. "No, I am coming with you," Magnus said but got hold back by Alec. "Magnus, please," Alec said looking at Magnus with a worried face. Alec didn't want to say to Magnus that be was any less then him but losing Magnus was not an option not again. "Please Magnus, let us do this," Alec asked looking at Magnus while holding his hands. "Alexander, I am just as much a part of this as you, so just let me come with you," Magnus said holding Alec his hands tight. "Okay," Alec said letting go of Magnus his hands.

"What took you so long," Jace asked when Alec and Magnus arrived at the Seelie realm. "Doesn't matter," Alec said walking into the direction of the Seelie court. "Your highness," Alec said as soon he got stripped of his weapons same as the rest. "Do what do I owe this pleasure, three Shadowhunters, one of then Valentines experiment and a powerless warlock," the Seelie queen said handing her glass to another Seelie before standing up from her seat. "We need to talk about a Seelie called Makayla," Jace said stepping in stopping next to Alec. "Makayla I haven't seen her in a long time how is she," the Seelie queen asked very innocent. "Okay cut the crap, what do you know about Makayla and what does this means," Alec said angry walking up to the Seelie queen holding the piece of paper with the old Seelie language which the managed to steal from the Institute. "Stay for a meal," the Seelie queen said before whispering something in another Seelie her ear. "Okay, I don't need your..." "milady," Magnus said cutting off Alec before he would rage out to her. "We would appreciate if you would help us, we don't have time for a meal, but we need answers one of your Seelies has been breaking the accords," Magnus said holding Alec his arm. "I'm sorry, but I can't help you," zither Seelie queen said turning around. "What do you mean, can't help," Alec said now really losing his patience. "This is not a Seelie language, it looks like an old language but it has nothing to do with the downworld or the shadow world.

Thoughts?????