Chapter 41

Izzy POV: 

"Clary you don't seriously think it is Carmen," I asked her "I don't know Izz but she is the one that magically appeared and since Alec started acting weird the attacks stop maybe she was behind the attacks to" Clary walked to a table opening a hologram of New York "whatever we do we need to find Alec first, once we have him we may as well have a hold on Carmen" Clary looked around the map "but New York is huge and we don't even know if they are in New York" "warlock Magic is strong maybe Magnus can help with this" Clary suggested "yeah I will call Magnus to come over and take something from Alec maybe he has something more valuable of Alec or maybe just a shirt that he has been wearing a lot" I said Clary gave a nod and kept looking through the map of New York.

I walked away from Clary call Magnus "hey Magnus we can use your help we need you to track Alec" I said "I will be there give me a minute" he said "before you hang up, take something from Alec a shirt he wears a lot or something else" I said "okay I will be there in a minute" "okay" I said before hanging up "Jace" I said when I saw him walk in "what is up Izzy" he asked "we need your help we have a lead on Alec" I said "what" he asked "come" I walked over to Clary followed by Jace. "we think Carmen is the one blackmailing Alec" I said "I knew it, I never trusted her well were is he" Jace asked me "that is were..." "I step in," Magnus said cutting me off and walking toward us "I am gonna try and track him with a bit of luck he is still in New York and alive," Magnus said he placed his hands close to one of Alec his shirts as he focused and a blue mist appeared. 

"Hey Luke have you seen Alec," Clary said with a phone to her ear "okay can you keep an eye out for him there is something going on with him," Clary told Luke "okay see you" she said before hanging up "Luke hasn't seen Alec at the Jade wolf Izzy can you go look at hotel dumort  we never know maybe he is there" Clary asked me "sure I will call Simon maybe he is there and then I will go there" I said walking away

Clary POV: 

I was looking around the maps when I felt Jace his arm on my shoulder "are you okay" Jace asked "I know Alec and I almost never see eye to eye on things but I can't lose another friend" I said looking at him "hey we are gonna find him" he said even know he reacted really calm he still was going crazy inside Alec was his parabatai "okay" I leaned in and gave him a peck on the lips "okay" I said again Jace walked to the middle of the ops center shouting "okay everyone I want everyone looking for Alec through New York as soon as we find him the better" "your not the one giving orders"  Lydia said to him "well my brother is missing and not so long ago you to were almost married so or you can help me find me or do what you want derune me if that is what I need to do to get my brother back" "follow his orders" Lydia said walking away with an annoyed face. Jace walked back to me looking at the map "I am gonna watch at the hunters moon" he said "okay" I gave him a kiss on the cheek before he left "Magnus anything" I asked "nothing something is blocking it but it is not warlock Magic" Magnus said "what do you think it is" I asked him "I don't know but it is definitely not warlock Magic I will keep trying but it will be not easy" he said "thank you Magnus I know how much Alec mean to you" I said "well I can rest when we find him" he said before trying to track again

Alec POV: 

I walked to the alley behind the hunters moon seen Carmen stand there "Carmen" I said approaching her "I always knew you were the smart one" she said walking closer to me, she placed a hand on my chest looking at me "don't worry soon we can be together" she said "I would want it any other way" I lied to her "there is someone coming" she said pulling me with her creating a fake version of me and her talking in the alley while we hide "Alec" I saw Jace walk out of the hunters moon approaching the fake version of me "Alec" he said again placing a hand on the shoulder "Seelie magic" he said before walking in to the hunters moon again. "come on we have finally time for ourselves" she said grabbing my arm running away from the alley. 

We walked into an apartment. when she shut the door she basically jumped on me "I know it is not as fancy as Magnus his loft but it is something" she said kissing me on the mouth. I pulled away putting her down "that I came doesn't mean you have the right to kiss me," I said walking into the apartment "well you don't have a choice," she said I walked into the living room when I was standing in front of the couch I faced her but not for long. she smashed her lips on mine pushing me on the couch making out with me. I needed to pretend that I wanted it so with a lot of discussed I kissed her back. 

I was kissing her as I let my hand fell down her arm before I grabbed my stele and deactivated my anti-tracking rune hoping Magnus or Izzy maybe Jace or Clary would fine me I also made a small cut in my other hand. I put the stele away again and focus on kissing her again after all it needed to look like I wanted her.

Magnus POV: 

"I got something," I said looking at Clary "he is with a...girl," I said feeling my heart break "Magnus that could be Carmen what you see might trick you," Clary said "there are at a small apartment near the hunters moon. 4 apartment from the right at the third floor" I said putting the shirt down "let's go" I said "let me gear up first" she said I snapped with my finger and she was all geared up "now let's go" I said walking out fo the Insitute followed by Clary I created a portal and jumped through with her. When we arrived at the place we were standing in front of the door. "let's free Alec" I said blasting open the door.

sort off cliffhanger I guess but this is not done yet....it is far from done