Katsuki was the the same Katsuki he met back in their highschool. A total carefree i̶d̶i̶o̶t̶ genius. And Kirishima can't believe how he ended up agreeing on joining his best friend's agency anyways.

"Kicking ass or investigating shit doesn't matter. I don't give a damn anyways." Katsuki replied nonchalantly as he scanned the information that was given to them.

Kirishima approached the ash blond male, "This is the storage house that we're supposed to investigate. It is located on the port of Musutafu. Folks that live near the port reported that there are suspicious men who always transport their goods in container vans. Aizawa said that they could be the japanese port mafias that works for the second Overhaul." Kirishima pointed a picture of an old storage house attached on the paper which Katsuki was reading.

"These people use their own sea route from Japan to Russia to deliver their so called goods, huh? What kind of shit are they planning? And they have permits to keep heroes and police out of their sights, too. Looks like we're going to trespass their place." Katsuki flipped the paper to the next page to read the following information given by them.

Kirishima nodded, "Midoriya was the one who stationed us here. Thinking that if we engage into combat, we'll be free to use our quirk since the port is no longer use for public business." he explained.

Katsuki couldn't help but feel thrilled in their mission today, "That nerd finally knows how to use that big ass brain of his. Thank God." he commented, making Kirishima facepalm his face.

"Man, you should know that we're going there to investigate. We are not allowed to engage into battle unless they were the ones that attacks us." Kirishima tried to remind the excited ash blond male.

A vein popped out from Katsuki's forehead and Kirishima already prepared his ears for another lecture from Katsuki, "You dumbass, we're heroes. We kick villain AND criminal asses. That's our job. If they attack, then let's fucking shred them to pieces." Katsuki retaliated.

The hot blooded male made Kirishima sigh in defeat once more. He knew that he just couldn't get to win the argument when Katsuki's fired up.

Katsuki stood up from his seat as he began to crack his knuckles while exiting the locker room. Kirishima had no choice but to follow Katsuki. Katsuki smirked at the thought that he's going to kick every mafia ass he's going to encounter today and no one can stop him.

"Ground Zero is back on business, motherfuckers."

"This is the place." Kirishima muttered to himself as soon as they reached the exact location of the storage house that they're supposed to investigate.

Katsuki rolled his eyes, "You don't think I know that? I got eyes, hair for brains." as he mocked his poor redhead friend. Katsuki roamed his eyes around to find an entrance.

He immediately grinned as soon as his eyes laid upon on a window.

"I was talking to myself, Bakugou!-" Kirishima tried to explain but when he got to turn his head around, Katsuki wasn't even there anymore.

Kirishima panicked and started to look around to find Katsuki, "Hey, weird hair! Up here, dumbass." Katsuki called, making Kirishima look up to follow where Katsuki's voice are from and making him look up to see Katsuki already sitting on the storage house's second storey window.

"I told you, my name is Kirishima!"

You sat across where the blond girl name Toga was sitting. It was awkward since you don't know her or know anything about her at all, but she seemed to know you well, just by the way she looks at you.

"How may I help you, Toga-san?" you asked politely. Toga almost choked on the coffee she was drinking after you calling her with an almost too polite honorifics.

She waved her hand at you, gesturing a no, "please don't be too formal with me. Just call me Toga." she insisted as he wiped the sides of her mouth with a table napkin.

Little did you know that Toga was really nervous right now. After all, she's facing the woman whose life got ruined because of her idiocy.

Toga gathered all her courage to open her mouth once more. Days after days, she couldn't even sleep at night, the things she did to you still haunts her even in her sleep. Not giving her any sleep at all.

"So... Toga... What can I do for you?" you asked after doing her a favor.

Toga sighed as she leaned closer to you. You immediately tensed up and your body moved away from her on your own.

Toga immediately get what you meant, she knew that even though your mind doesn't remember, your body knew her very well and did even consider her as a potential threat.

Toga actually felt relieved. She knew that there is something that can trigger your memory to have a comeback. And maybe, Toga can one of the trigger.

Your memories are like a loaded gun. Once you pull the trigger, you will fire your strongest bullet. And Toga needs to do you a favor and make you pull the trigger by yourself.

She already looked up to various factors that may trigger your memories back, and the move she's gonna take is juat merely one of those. If she fails today, she'll gonna take the next move she's planning.

Toga leaned closer again, making her close enough to whisper into your ears.

"(y/n)... do you want to remember something from the past?"