Recovery & New Ally

With haste Naraku was taken to one of his many hideouts. The weakened yokai taking to the shadows, all the while allowing his body to rid itself of any foul or rotten flesh. Replacing it with new flesh if necessary, the process was long but it would get the job done. Though in the darkness Naraku could not help but to contemplate that last battle that had occurred. How he had not only lost his incarnation Kagura, but also the companionship of the "Fallen Celestial Maiden Shinimi". Someone who Naraku always believed was simply part of his plan. A piece of the puzzle and that was it. But perhaps there was something more between the two. A silent kinship that the two never made public but it was there. Together they were strong, the "Two Spiders" that had bent Sesshomaru to their will. Who had decimated the "Celestial Realm". Together.

It was a trend that seemed to occur but then the unthinkable happened. The foolish woman took a blow for Naraku. Causing her own life to end, and leaving Naraku to live another day. But why? Why did she do it? Why did Shinimi who only looked out for herself save him? It made no sense. And it only seemed to cloud Naraku's thoughts even more. Was there something within that woman that reminded him of himself? Desperately wishing to be seen by that one person. Being for Shinimi was her mother. Seeing her as the rightful heir to the throne. And for Naraku it would have been the maiden Kikyo. Was the similarity, this paradox the reason why she did it? Why Naraku's head was in knots when thinking about the woman.

Though Naraku did not know why Shinimi saved him, he did know one thing. He would not stop with his plans. He would take one of those twins as his own. But there was more, now above all he wished to ripe the happiness that Sesshomaru had from his hands. And it seemed that there was someone else who seemed to have been thinking the same thing. For in the doorway of their hideout appeared the cloaked figure from before. The stranger who had saved Naraku from his sure death. And he did not even know who they were. Stepping into the room the man greeted Naraku in an empty tone. Almost as if the young man was reading off of a script. "Greetings Naraku." "Who are you, you are no incarnation of mine. And I have no allies anymore." Naraku spat quite agitated and licking his wounds.

Seeing his impatience the cloaked man shed his cloak, allowing it to fall to the ground. Revealing his true form to the yokai before him which made Naraku's eyes widen in disbelief.His was a fairly tall man, with broad shoulders covered in onyx poulders of a samurai. His skin was that of deep Sandy hue of the vast deserts. Though part of his face was overcome by violet scales spread across his face. Traveling down the man's neck to his bare chest,which was overcome by the scales as well. A pair of firey lavander horns emerged from his head. Completely made of flames. And his eyes for the irises of them were a brillaint gold while the outer was a deep black. Naraku stared upon the man his body giving off a vast amount of strange aura. A mixture of that of a divinity and darkness. The man stood tall his body touring over Naraku's.

"You will always have an ally within me. So as long as you fullfil mother's wishes." The man stated his words holding that cold feel onto them. Though when he spoke of his "Mother" his words would soften Abit.  Naraku now realizing who the man was that stood before him. For this man was none other than the child of Shinimi and the Dragon God Nahiko. A being of raw power and he was now at Naraku's disposal. My did Shinimi leave him quite a gift. He would have to be sure to thank her one day for the addition to his cause. "That woman-" Naraku began that smirk never leaving his face as he looked up to meet the gaze of the man. "Was indeed something else." Naraku finished as to this the man cracked a small smile. Placing his hand on his hips as he spoke. "Indeed she was. And I plan to finish where my mother stopped. I will end the Dynasty of Sesshomaru and Shizuka. And it begins with their mother."

The man stated who then drew near an urn from which he dipped his gold covered hand into. The urn soon gave off a bright violet light before the liquid within the urn began to solidify and turn a sickly purple. The liquid soon taking the form of a woman who's hand stretched out of the urn. All the while soft groans could be heard from the newly formed life. This making Naraku raise an eyebrow as he drew near the urn. Peering inside to see none other than what appeared to be a perfect clones of the Goddess Shizuka herself. The woman groaning in the confined urn to which the young man began to spill his own blood into the urn. The clone lapping up every drop before soon submitting to slumber. "Soon we will have our Goddess and they will stand no chance with the poisoned Shizuka now." The man spoke, Naraku realizing that this plan had already began. And it all started with the death of Shinimi. Had that woman truly planned ahead this far?

"I see, you are free to do as you please with that bothersome woman. All I want is one of those twins alive." "Is that all?" The young man asked in a bored like manner as to this Naraku smirked once more. Though he hoped this young man was not all talk. "For now yes, and a name is needed for you; boy." Naraku commented as the white haired man collected his poisonous flames into his clutches. The flames dancing in his palm violently as he spoke his name. " I am Yoru,and I will bring an end to all they hold dear." Yoru declared with a cold laugh and Naraku smiled. Knowing that Sesshomaru and his life as he knew it were numbered. And he would have that revenge who truly craved. And all he had to do was wait until the time was right. And strike.