Conflicting Compassion

Shizuka watched as the 4 Generals seemed to almost dissapearing into the distance. Hoping it was alright to shed the facade she had taken up as a servant in order to protect herself. Shizuka allowed her guard to drop,feeling a sudden rush of energy flood get entire body. Closing her eyes Shizuka allowed the power to fully take over. Rin who stood mesmerized by the rainbow colored energy surrounded the woman she knew all too well was Shizuka. Yet before her very eyes she watched the rags she wore turn into expensive silk. Her short brown hair seemed to unfurl and cascade down get back into long flowing raven locks. Slowly Shizuka opened her eyes allowing her celestial or divine energy to flood throughout the entire villa. She felt strong and free in her normal attire. Rin clung to Shizuka's arm apologizing to her for not listening to her. Rin believed Shizuka would be angry with her. But Shizuka could never be angry with Rin. And found herself coddling the little girl.

Reassuring her that all was well,and most of all that she was not angry at all. Shizuka continued to hold the small Rin in her arms lovingly,enjoying the happiness the child seemed to bring in her ever changing life. She was the light,a brilliant light that Shizuka couldn't help but to gaze upon. But the two'd moment was interrupted by the appearance of the imp demon Jaken. Who immediately began to scold Rin for her actions. Rin ignored his words,saying she didn't have to listen to him. But Rin quickly silenced herself after the appearance of Lord Sesshomaru. Already Shizuka could tell he was not in the best of moods. He was angry. Angry at her actions,angry that she put herself in such danger. And most of all angry that she did not heed his words. "You were very foolish,Shizuka. You disobeyed me." Sesshomaru stated in a low growl startling Rin who bit her bottom lip. She wanted to speak out. She wanted to tell Lord Sesshomaru that it was all her fault. It was all her fault that Shizuka disobeyed him. It was her fault not Shizuka's. But she couldn't. She was frozen in fear.

" I did what was necessary to save Rin-" "By risking your own life?!" Sesshomaru spat angrily before on impulse punched the wall in front of Shizuka. Her eyes were wide in disbelief at how close that strike had been to her face. Did he want to harm her? Was he truly so angry at her that he would dare lay a finger on her? Fearful for her safety,Rin released Shizuka's hand and ran as fast her little feet could carry her. He truly had frightened her,but surprisingly Shizuka was not effected. No she was more angry than anything else. "You cannot intimidate me,like you can Rin. I'm not afraid of you. Sesshomaru." Shizuka stated,her beautiful amber eyes peering into Sesshomaru's. Gritting his teeth Sesshomaru roughly grabbed Shizuka by her wrists,tugging her to his body. Quietly Shizuka peered towards the confused daiyokai before being brought into a surprisingly warm and gentle embrace. "M-my lord..."Shizuka whispered into the air,feeling his grip tightening around her securely.

Sesshomaru remained silent,nuzzling his face into Shizuka's neck. Taking in her intoxicating scent. " There is a target on your back with you just being near me." Sesshomaru breathed as a gentle smile appeared on Shizuka's lips. He was concerned for her safety. He just didn't know how to express it. Slowly Shizuka tugged Sesshomaru closer to her before wrapping her arms around him,feeling at home in his arms. " I already have a target on my back,one more will not kill me."Shizuka whispered before daringly planting a kiss on Sesshomaru's chest. Her mere touch setting his skin aflame. The two gazed into each others eyes as Shizuka continued to speak to the handsome demon. "No matter the dangers,I refuse to leave your side. I can't."Shizuka whispered before being silenced by Sesshomaru's lips pressed against hers. His lips filled so much passion Shizuka was afraid she may very well burn due to the intensity of his body.

Before Shizuka realized it she was being pinned against the wall,and could feel Sesshomaru's hands hungrily caressing every inch of her body. Never had she felt this. Such intensity. Such a lust for someone as much as she did right now. She could hear how Sesshomaru's heavy breathing ticking her ear causing to release a light moan into the air. And the sound she made was enough to push Sesshomaru over the edge. Slowly Sesshomaru hungrily began to plant kisses on her dainty neck,down to her collarbone. And then ever so gently moved up to her lips once more. "M-My Lord....we-"Shizuka began before hearing the sudden loud screech of Jaken. Who stood in the doorway in utter shock. His Lord,with his hands intertwined in Shizuka's hair,his kimono along with hers was a mess. "My Lord!"Jaken exclaimed but was ignored as Sesshomaru planted one final kiss on Shizuka's still tingling lips,before grudgingly following Jaken away from the woman he craved so.

With her heart pounding loudly in her chest,embarrassed for the emotions that continued to stir within her. Shizuka left the villa, seeking to clear her mind and body of these impure thoughts. But did she truly want to be cleansed of these thoughts? Or did she wants to linger within them just awhile longer? No matter the consequences. No matter the fate? What did she want?