To The Heavens and The Red String

Shizuka stood stop her balcony,gazing upon the waxing moon above. Already she could sense it's almost magnetic pull,beckoning her home. But there was no reason,for Shizuka already knew it was her destiny to return home. Whether she wanted to or not. Dressing in a multi layered snow white and azure hued kimono,Shizuka awaited the time. The moment when the moon was at it's highest peak in the sky. For only then would she be allowed to call upon the "Carriage of the Heavens". Sighing lightly Shizuka quietly made her way into the dim lit courtyard where Sesshomaru awaited her.

He stood before her as tall and regal as ever,with a soft gentleness about him only Shizuka could see. And only she could hold dear. As Shizuka drew near Sesshomaru couldn't help but to stare in amazement at her beauty. It appeared no matter the time nor day Shizuka was always a breathtaking sight for the Daiyokai. So much infact he could stiffen back a small smile. One that was so infectious it caused Shizuka to return the smile despite the dangerous journey that was surely ahead.

Without any hesitation Shizuka wrapped her arms firmly around Sesshomaru within the confines of the shadows. The two stealing another kiss before their journey began. "I have something for you. It will keep you safe in the Divine Aura. And..it will tie you to me."Shizuka breather before taking Sesshomaru's left Pinky and wrapping a thin red string which seemed to burn his flesh with every touch. "Bear with me."Shizuka breathed as the string wrapping itself all the way to Sesshomaru's wrist before sinking into his very flesh. Creating a sort of bracelet with what appeared to be a strange metallic gold liquid as the ink.

Sesshomaru held back a growl before the sudden flood of a sweet aroma was soon to fill his nostrils. He released a gentle sigh before sniffing the air once more in search for the source of the sweetness. But his nose led him to his wrist where the vibrant glow of the sweet substance continued quite Abit before fading away into nothing. "By the Red String of Fate we our bound-" Shizuka began as she wrapped the burning red thread around her own pinky. Shizuka then released a shallow breathe has the burning thread also burned itself into her flesh. And that was when Sesshomaru saw it. Her blood. For it was nothing like Sesshomaru had ever seen.

Gold. Her blood was gold. That sudden sweet aroma that Sesshomaru's mouth seemed to immediately salivate at was her blood. Shizuka's blood. Since when was her blood gold? Had it always been that way. "Celestials have gold blood,it's a sign of our Divinity. If you are bathed in our blood then you are truly blessed by the heavens." Shizuka stated almost as if she was already aware of Sesshomaru's many questions. " Now we are bound as one single being. We will know if the other is in danger. And you will still have your powers although they will be halfed in such a vast divine aura."Shizuka explained as Sesshomaru nodded,he was already aware of the difficulty of the mission. But he did not expect to lose half of his fighting capabilities. In such a stars he was almost as weak as if halfling brother.

Sesshomaru nodded towards Shizuka as she then turned her gaze towards the full moon hanging overhead. "Once we enter the Moon,you'll will be forced to endure massive amount of divine power. Brace yourself."Shizuka warned before beginning her prayer to the Moon. But it wasn't just the moon she was praying to. Oh no. It was her own mother. The Mother of Celestials. The only person who could answer her prayers. And it was her own mother. 'Please grant us safe passage to the Moon, Mother.'Shizuka prayed as the moon began to give off a soft evervesant glow. Sesshomaru took a few steps back watching as from the Moon itself and traveling at quite a great speed was none other than a white and gold embellished carriage.

With what appeared to be gold dust being left after it's wake. The luminous carriage stopped before them,opening it's doors for the two otherworldly beings. Shizuka then climbed into the heavenly carriage with Sesshomaru by her side. Yet even as the carriage took off into the clouds Sesshomaru could sense the nervousness within Shizuka. Gently he gave her hand a gentle squeeze as the two of them set off on their adventure to the Moon. But what awaited them in the Celestial Realm?