Hisuri Pt. 2

Hisuri soon approached the garden clearing, where her father had ordered the area be built into a decent sized arena. One best suited for the training of his children. Yet as she continued her way to the training area, it appeared that her sensei had already beaten her there. For before her stood a her mentor, the man who realized that the simple way of the blade would simply not fit Hisuri's style whatsoever. And that man was none othet than Hizashi, long time member of Lord Sesshomaru's War Council. Hizashi's loyalty to Lord Sesshomaru was deeply rooted within him. As his own father served Lord Inu No Taisho till his untimely demise. Since then Hizashi had grown beside Lord Sesshomaru, honing his skills as the Lord's blade.

As being part of Sesshomaru's Guard and overall empire, Hizashi was infact a Dog Demon. Though he and many other fellow Dog Demon families are forever loyal to the legacy Lord Inu No Taisho had left behind. And wished to be apart of the new dynasty Sesshomaru had begun to create. Hizashi stood tall, at least 6 feet with the trademark snow white hair belonging to Dog Demons fell pass his ankles. Though when it came to combat the seasoned warrior would pull his hair into a low ponytail. As always the man wore his trademark crimson kimono with a simple black obi tied upon it. Though his shoulders were clad in light pauldron armor dyed crimson. Upon noticing Hisuri, Hizashi smirked. Crossing his arms over his chest while his amber eyes revealed that of a warrior. Seeking a true challenge. A challenge Hisuri was more than happy to give him.

" Surprised?" Hisuri teased as she placed her right hand on her waist. Once again showing how aloof she was, how sure she was that this would be no challenge for her. Shaking his head Hizashi casually pulled a simple katana was his person, taking his fighting stance. Knowing that Hisuri would take any chance she could get to take him down. "Not in the least, your appearance has changed but your skills are still that of a child!" Hizashi mocked knowing this type of banter would easily get under Hisuri's skin. That was her one weakness. Once angered at times Hisuri is unable to control her actions. She acts blindly taking obvious strikes that would leave her open for a counter attack.

Upon hearing his teasing Hisuri averted her gaze to the ground, allowing the shadows of the trees to hide her face from view. But even with the shadows Hizashi could see it. She was trembling. And that was exactly what Hizashi wanted. But what he didn't know was that Hisuri wasn't trembling in anger, oh no far from it. She was trembling in excitement. Her bloodlust beginning to reveal itself causing Hisuri to change her stance.

The raven haired warrior took in deep breathes as her demonic aura already began to spike. Her demon blood pumping through her veins at full force itching for that hidden potential to be unleashed. The desire to rip Hizashi to shreds. To have this noble yokai on his knees begging for mercy. Hisuri's mercy. At the very thought Hisuri released a brief giggle before daringly placing a hand on the hilt of one of the o tanto blades she carried. "Well this child...." Hisuri whispered as the sudden appearence of the trademark blue crescent moon on her for head began to give off an immense amount of demonic aura. So much in fact that Hizashi had to maintain his breathing not wishing to give Hisuri any hope that he was not a force to reckon with.

Soon those brilliant emerald orbs of hers faded into pure amber. Giving off that vibrant glow of a powerful being. "Will show you not to underestimate me." Hisuri breathed before Hizashi simply nodded as he slowly to pace around the arena. All the while Hisuri stood in place, her eyes darting back and fourth watching Hizashi every move. It was when Hisuri dared to bat an eyelash that Hizashi came to her. Like a blur of lightning his blade crashed against Hisuri's vastly short one. The sound of steel clashing with one another sounded throughout the garden, as Hizashi applied more force. Kicking Hisuri's left leg from underneath her. Startling thr maiden as she came down hard on the ground. Her left side radiating with pain, but that pain was ignored by the sudden strike of Hizashi.

He sliced at Hisuri with great skill and speed, marring her once flawless skin with scars. Scars worthy of a warrior, and ones Hisuri would wear with pride. Gritting her teeth Hisuri released a low growl, grabbing the very steel of Hizashi's katana. Gripping it tightly Hisuri allowed her own hand to be injured, her blood sliding down the blade. Shocked at her actions Hizashi dared look Hisuri in the eye, her own amber orbs glowing intensely as she quickly pulled Hizashi and his katana towards the ground. Able to stick the blade in the ground which was still in Hizashi's hands. Hisuri swiftly kicked Hizashi in the jaw, causing him to drop his blade and his guard.

Raising to her feet Hisuri revealed another o tanto blade. Now weilding one in each hand as she took off top speed towards Hizashi. Seeking to end this in one final blow. Hizashi gripped onto his bloody jaw all the while taking his final blade out in the nick of time. As with such brute force Hisuri attacked Hizashi, the mere impact of her blow sending Hizashi back abit, but Hisuri was not fazed. This would not be over until Hizashi fell. Smirking Hizashi held onto his blade all the while preparing to strike Hisuri with all he had. " I admit your skills are worthy of a warrior. But still you lack something." Hizashi began as Hisuri hissed charging towards him once more in anger. " I lack nothing!" Hisuri spat as she hacked at Hizashi over and over until he swiftly kneed her in the stomach. Stealing the very breathe from her lungs, but he wasn't done. Hizashi began a barrage of punches and kicks, not even bothering to use his blade as it would not be necessary.

Hisuri gasped her body radiating with pain, she struggled to keep a hold on her tanto. Afraid if she dropped them then surely this battle would be lost. But deep down she knew this battle had already been called. And Hizashi was the victor. Yet he continued his attack. Why? To teach Hisuri what she was lacking. And this was it. Battered and bloody Hisuri slumped to the ground, her body shaking in pain as Hizashi stood over her. Shaking his head in dissapointment. "Still a child." With those words Hizashi took his leave. While Hisuri cursed under her breathe irritated at the end result of the battle.

And for the firsr time Hisuri cried, she cried for her weakness. And the desire to win still strong within her. Someday she would. She would win and become a Guard of her father. This she swore.