Innermost Feelings

With her breathe still stuck in her throat,Shizuka began to smooth out the wrinkles in her kimono. Before hurriedly making her way to her bedroom. Not wishing for anyone to see such a look on her face. And what look is that you ask? The look of pure1 uncensored lust. Something a being like Shizuka should never feel. Such human attachment,such thrill from his tantalizing lips against hers. Just the mere touch was enough to send Shizuka’s heart a flutter.

Dodging the ongoing gazes of the servants,Shizuka closed the door behind her. Allowing herself to slump against the wood,forcing her mind to collect itself. Since she felt the fierce and fiery touch of Sesshomaru she just couldn't get that moment out of her mind. The way his chest would heave up and down signalling that he was indeed engrossed in the moment. Shizuka could recall his once intense and almost cold amber eyes turn into that of a hungry beast. A beast that wanted to mark what was rightfully his at that moment. And in that moment,with Sesshomaru’s fingers gripping onto a fistful of Shizuka’s raven hair. While the other held both her hands above her head,leaving her in a vulnerable and enticing appearence.

Shizuka swallowed hard as the images of their intimate moment continued to play in her head. She wanted more. She wanted to touch his bare skin,dare to kiss his neck and mark him as he wished. Never had Shizuka had such rash thoughts and she couldn't fathom why now was so different. Why someone a Daiyokai would dare show any sort of emotion besides anger towards her. After all Shizuka was a Celestial Maiden. A source of purifying light that could make any demon tremble at the sight of her. Yet even if she can destroy Sesshomaru if she want3d to,Shizuka refused. She just couldn't bring herself to cause harm to him,but why? Could she….could she be in love with him? The cold hearted lord of the Western Lands. A Daiyokai filled to the brim with power but her forever craved more. And even if he didn't know it,he craved Shizuka. Every yokai did.

But if it was Sesshomaru who ultimately took her life then Shizuka wouldn't mind. She would allow him to devour her and all that she was. Power and all,but only him. And deep down no matter how hard Shizuka tried to fight it,Shizuka knew the reason behind her feelings for the strong Daiyokai. She was in love with him. She loved Sesshomaru,the mere thought of it enough to make her heart flutter. Those words echoing through her head. She loved him,she loved him. She loved the cold hearted demon who everything that he was. And why? Because she felt drawn to him. The very night she layed eyes on Sesshomaru, Shizuka felt the magnetic tug to be near him begin to stir. It was there,it always was. Only now living with him did the unfamiliar emotion make itself known to Shizuka.

Biting her bottom lip Shizuka rose to her feet,making her way to her balcony. Which overlooked the vast and lush gardens that the servants of the castle maintained. And in that garden none other than Sesshomaru himself with the green imp demon Jaken. The two of them conversing, but Shizuka payed their conversation no mind,she just couldn't stop her eyes from observing Sesshomaru. She watched his regal posture as he and Jaken walked across the garden. Sesshomaru’s snow white hair billowing in the wind behind him. A brief smile formed on Shizuka’s lips at the sight of Sesshomaru. There was no denying it now,with her heart pounding loudly in her chest. Shizuka dared to whisper her feelings,feelings she had struggled to choke down since meeting the Daiyokai. Her love for him.

Shizuka uttered words,words that would remain in her mind and heart alone. Unheard by the one person she wished she could tell. But she knew it was wrong. Shizuka knew that such an emotion as love was something a Celestial Being could not afford to feel. Love was a dangerous emotion that feeds off of jealousy, and rage. Dark emotions that could poison everything that made Shizuka what she was. And weaken not only her but Sesshomaru as well. To avoid this Shizuka vowed to never utter the words she wish she could to him. If they wished to survive in this word than love would become a foreign word to them. Something they knew something about,something they refused to feel. With silent tears streaming down her cheeks Shizuka closed her eyes,allowing the wind to dry her tear stained face.