Doting Father

Sesshomaru stood before his daughter, his own snow white locks billowing in the brisk night wind. The Daiyokai growled lowly towards his younger brother. Anger raging through his entire being at the very sight of his daughter in harms way. Already Sesshomaru could feel is demonic aura leaking from his very pores. Alarming everyone in the village. As even mere humans could sense the immense demonic aura among their home. Threatening to rip the very fabric of their lives in two. Sesshomaru's eyes never left Inuyasha's whom began to stutter an apology. "H-Hang on just a second-!" "I smell her blood all over you! My daughter!" Sesshomaru boomed as even Hisuri stepped away fron her father. His demonic aura whipping around his entire body, encasing the strong Daiyokai in a protective shell. His rage blinding the Daiyokai as in a blur the white haired demon appeared behind his brother. Inuyasha tensed up at the sudden approach, hesitantly Inuyasha turned his gaze to Sesshomaru.

Whos amber orbs were now a bloody crimson hue, as the Daiyokai extended his right hand. Before grabbing Inuyasha by throat,digging his long claws into the fresh wounds of Inuyasha. Jerking forward in pain, Inuyasha gasped as he struggled to speak. "I-I!" Inuyasha cried out as the pressure increased on his throat. As another sickening crack sounded, causing Kagome to scream. Demanding Sesshomaru release Inuyasha. But there was no need. As gathering her composure, Hisuri approached her father. His demonic aura sizzling in the air around her, and yet she continued. Knowing that she needed to stop this. And besides her mother,Hisuri was the only one that could stop Sesshomaru.

It was then that Hisuri placed her hand upon her father's right shoulder. Her mere touch drawing his gaze as Hisuri smiled warmly towards her father. That radiance so similar to his beloved ceasing any ill thoughts in his mind. As Sesshomaru himself could not look away from Hisuri's comforting gaze. "Father he did not know who I was." Hisuri stated as Sesshomaru hesitantly tore his gaze from his daughter and turned it to Inuyasha. Who continued to gasp for air pleadingly. "I also owe his woman there my life. Without her father I would not stand before you." Hisuri informed her father who released an annoyed groan before calling out to Kagome.

His claws to firmly gripping onto Inuyasha's jugular,questioning the frazzled Kagome. Who through tears cried out her answer to him. "I saved her, now please let him go!" Her words overall satisfying Sesshomaru who grudgingly released his grip on Inuyasha. Allowing the mangled hanyou to fall to the ground. The light coughing and gurgling noises coming from Inuyasha alerting Kagome. As the young girl rushed to his side,pulling his bleeding form in her arms. All the while glaring at Sesshomaru who merely turned his back to the woman. His attention on Hisuri whos amber orbs mimicked his own.

Realizing the air was abit tense Hisuri chose to make her way to Kagome. Who sobbed loudly as she held onto Inuyasha, as the blood continued to pour from his neck. Rubbing the back of her head in both nervousness and embarrasment,Hisuri knelt before the two. As Kagome held onto Inuyasha protectively. Unsure of what Hisuri's intentions were. "Im sorry about all of this. My father can be abit overprotective sometimes." She apologized as Sesshomaru grumbled lowly,his back turned to them. "Let me help him,after all he is my uncle." Hisuri commented with a smile filled with so much warmth Kagome swore she was being bathed in rays of pure sunlight.

Hisuri was such a warm person. And powerful, despite her yokai form here she stood. Holding nothing but kindness in her heart as she offered her aide to her family. Kagome nodded agreeing to Hisuri's help as the white haired woman placed her hands upon Inuyasha's neck. Allowing her hands to be completely submerged into his pouring wound. Closing her eyes Hisuri bid her yokai blood to cease its flow. The raging blood seeming to cease its flow, as Hisuri called upon her divine blood.

Bidding it to her side as Kagome watched those snow white locks of hers,fade away into its natural raven hue. Hisuri released a light gasp before slowly opening her eyes revealing their now translucent hue now drawing Sesshomaru's attention. Who had never witnessed his daughter use her divine blood. Kagome stared in awe as Hisuri silver flames erupted from her feet. Closing her eyes in fear Kagome yelped expecting to feel the horrid burn of the flames. But she did not. Instead Hisuri bid Kagome to open her eyes. The young girl surprised to see that the silver flames did not burn and seemed to be absorbing into Inuyasha's wound on Hisuri's command. The bright flames licking at the torn flesh before Kagome noticed that whereever the flames touched. The flesh had healed over completely,shocking Kagome as Hisuri smiled. Bidding the flames to disperse, and they did. Inuyasha all the while began to groan, his amber orbs peering towards Hisuri in awe. Who just smiled sheepishly towards her uncle.

"Sorry about all of this Ojisan." Hisuri apologized before turning on her heels quickly. Sensing that her father was becoming impaicent,Hisuri returned to her father. Who had been talking to the Dragoness whom had declared that she wished to return to the Western Lands with them. There she would repay her debt to Shizuka. To this Sesshomaru agreed before the silent Daiyokai seemed to almost walk on the air itself. As his long fur he carried on him at all times increased in length. Allowing Sesshomaru to ride upon it in the air. The Dragoness too took flight, her white scaled wings forming on her back. As the Dragoness soared in the air taking behind Sesshomaru who was in a rush to return home.

Hisuri waved towards Inuyasha and Kagome before jumping into the air as well. As the young maiden seemed to be floating in the air as if she were a god. Causing many onlookers including villagers to gasps and stare at Hisuri in amazement. Declaring she was a Goddess made flesh. And how right they were. "See ya later Ojisan!" Hisuri called out before willing herself higher into the air. As she soon began to soar through the air, passing Sesshomaru who rolled his eyes slightly at her childish ways.

Leaving the entire village, Kagome and Inuyasha in shock. Who would have ever thought that someone would love Sesshomaru. And not only that but utter rage in Sesshomaru's eyes. The will the fight and for for his child was clearly seen. But still Inuyasha could not believe it. Just what changed Sesshomaru to turn him into a being with emotion? And exactly what was Hisuri?