| Chapter 23 : Revenge |

Start from the beginning

He sighed rubbing over his forehead when he suddenly rose a hand to stop me from walking.
,, I'm not suggesting anything anymore... But, maybe chanyeol was right on this one, don't tell me you haven't considered it aswell,

I mean did you realy think this through, it might cost kyungsoos life, Sehun life any of us just for this baby and when it's born what then ? You think the devil will stop trying to get it ? You think the moongoddess will accept that you aren't giving her the baby ?

It will be a run and chase game until death. And even afterwards hell who knows what these fucking gods are capable of"

I was quiet as he said that looking into his eyes I felt the glowing fade from mine. I did consider giving the baby up but after kyungsoo fought so hard for the baby I hated myself because I thought of it as the own father. I told myself to take care of it. I didn't want to give it up.
I was ready to give my life for it.
But was I ready to give kyungsoos life for it ? All of my packs life.

Living like this, constantly on the run.. would it be worth it ?

I will have to lose my pack for their sake if the baby was born maybe even lose kyungsoo to protect him and the baby .. i-if he made it, I didn't even want to think about him not making it.

,, shit " hyunsik suddenly grabbed onto my arm pulling me down and with him to hide behind the trees and I blinked confused and alarmed ready to hurt and Ripp whoever came between us and kyungsoo apart.

,,I think we just found it " He whispered leaning away from the tree.

•◇•Switch•♧•

,, hey " I flinched forward when baekhyun tripped exhaling heavily as he steadied himself by a tree.
,, you ok ?"

He looked at me as he swallowed an nodded but I could clearly spot the sweat drops on his forward and the fast pace of his beating heart.
,, maybe we should take a rest "

,, we can not ! We have already taken one not too long ago " he instantly argued and I rolled my eyes.

,, you're still injured aswell stop being so stupi-" I stopped talking when Sehun moved in my arms, groaning quietly and I stopped in my tracks as baekhyun came closer.
,, Sehun?" I called him carefully but his eyes were still squeezed shut, eyebrows furrowed in pain.

Baekhyuns hand landed on his forehead as he sighed ,, he is getting way too cold, we need to find a place to stay at soon"

,, the city is still too far away, we'll never make it .. how about you ?"
I looked over him. As far as I know elf don't have the ability to keep up their temperature when it gets cold.

,, I am fine " he simply said while turning away again as he looked around. ,, I can try to create a barrier if we found a cave or something, but I do not think I will have much energies left to actually help his healing process to speed up, "

,, we won't make it to the city even if we walked through the night, I think our chances are better if we found a cave that way we can meet the others more easier too " I suggested finally as i looked around.
Keeping my eyes out for a cave or anything like it.