Chapter 2- The Vayna Well

Start from the beginning

Armella and Meliodas were working the bar, the former working the kitchen so the townspeople didn't throw up everywhere. "Lady Armella.", the woman looked at the princess, "I don't mean to be rude but, how have you not aged in ten years?", the woman laughed, "If you think of that as rude you've got another thing coming Princess.", Meliodas chuckled as Armella gave the girl two more orders, that were dropped on the floor, making the red-head sigh as she grabbed the same two plates and got them to the table. She helped Elizabeth really quick and went back to the grill. Elizabeth disappeared outside and Meliodas followed, making Armella tilt her head as she took over on plates, cooking, and serving the beer. She stopped though, when she felt something growing near. "Sir Hawk, I'm going outside for a moment.", and she leaped over the bar and walked outside, Meliodas sent her a look. She nodded and looked toward the source of fast approaching powers. She changed into a set a black armor and her hair was in a braid as she had a black headpiece on, she clenched her jaw and stuck her hand out, "Lady Armella?", Meliodas held a hand up to Elizabeth, who stopped and watched as as a large spear flew toward Armella, "Lady Armella! Move!", the red-head rolled her eyes and she grabbed the spear from the air and she was dragged backwards, she grunted as she tried to stop it but she went over the edge and landed on top of a storage shed, she smashed through it, "Mel!", she growled as she stood and jumped, landing back on the cliff side, "We need to move, now. These people are in danger with us here.", she threw the spear back and Meliodas nodded as Elizabeth had wide eyes, "Lady Armella, you're bleeding.", the woman shrugged and reequip into her everyday outfit, "I'm fine.", and Elizabeth softly smiled, "Of course.", Meliodas gently nudged Armella, "But thank you for the concern Princess.", and the red-head walking back toward the bar. "10 years of solitude didn't do you any good, Mel!", the red-head chuckled and looked at her Captain, "And 10 years didn't change a thing about you, Captain.", he smiled and Elizabeth glanced at him, "Sir Meliodas, what's your history with Lady Armella?", Meliodas softly smiled, "She helped me remember that it was okay to care about people.", and Meliodas walked back into the Boar Hat as Armella was laughing with Mead and the townspeople looked at the woman, "Lady Armella, What happened?", she glanced at them, "The Holy Knight threw a spear at the town, I stopped it and threw it back. We are going to leave to ensure that you all are safe. I did knock down someone's shed so, here.", her hand was filled with a coin purse of gold and she threw it toward the townspeople, "Take this as my apology. You lot should head home. We need to head out, I do not wish for the Holy Knight to target you again.", they nodded and left and Elizabeth walked over, "Mead was talking about the White Woods just passed the city, he said not even the Holy Knights would go in there.", Meliodas and Armella raised their eyebrows, "Good thing we aren't regular Holy Knights.", they smiled at each other and Elizabeth farrowed her eyebrows, "What do you mean?", Armella spoke as she started cleaning up, "I spent 10 years in a forest that people wouldn't enter because the trees moved around and the animals spoke. I'm sure one of us have taken refuge in the White Woods, so, we need to tell them its time to come out.", Elizabeth nodded, "Who do you think it is?", the two frowned, "Don't know. But you're about to meet another sin.", and the two quickly had the bar cleaned and they were ready to go. She grabbed a pen and paper and quickly wrote a letter and she stepped outside as she tied it to an arrow, "What are you doing?", she glanced at Meliodas, "Writing to the people who gave me a home and shielded me from the Holy Knights.", she drew back and aimed in the direction of Elton and released the arrow. It disappeared with a gleam.

In a Knight Tower the Holy Knight Gilthunder turned around as the spear came back and he tried to catch it, but he was thrown back into the tower and the tower was broken. "Sir Gilthunder!", but the pink haired Holy Knight smirked, "I knew it.", and he began his journey toward Vayna. "Meliodas. I knew you weren't dead.", and his face was set.

In the town of Elton, Levi was outside watching the night sky when he saw a shooting star, "Gramps! Come look!", the elderly man stepped outside and raised an eyebrow, "Ah, step aside.", and Levi stepped back as an arrow with an letter attached landing in the board. "A letter from Ren.", and the old man watched, "Hmm.", and he walked into the house. Levi's eyes were wide and he stepped inside, over the last 10 years he had grown affection for the Holy Knight Princess, "What does it say?", Gramps gave the boy the letter, "She's found her captain and they're beginning a search for the others. Something is brewing and she wishes us to stay safe and away from the trouble.", Levi read it and smiled, "She wants us to send Nik to her only if we have a great need of her.", and Gramps hummed, "And we won't. We've only grown stronger in the last 10 years. We will send Nik when she needs us.", Levi nodded and he put the letter aside, "You should have told her long ago, Levi. There's something about Armella that not many know. She told me one night when we had dinner together. Armella was spoken for 10 years ago, and she remains spoken for.", Levi gapped, "By Who?", Gramps chuckled, "She didn't tell me. But I do know that it was one of the Sins.", and Levi paled and his head dropped, he'd never compete with one of the Sins. But which Sin has spoken for her? Which Sin has captured her heart?