47

Y/n POV

*If you want to skip start here.

Y/n:How are you Purple Guy?

Purple Guy:Well you know murdering the innocents and that. Oh! By the way I'm serving the Queen.

Y/n:Glad to see that your serving royalty.

Purple Guy:So shall we begin?

ROUND 1

FIGHT!

*Mortal Kombat.

I used my Gaster Blasters at him and fired. He manage to dodge some of it.

Purple Guy- 96%

Y/n-100%

He used his weapons and fired me I used the Gaster Blasters to block most of it.

Purple Guy-96%

Y/n-98%

I punched him in the face, then I punched his stomach and kicked him on the head knocking him back few feet.

Purple Guy-87%

Y/n-98%

He got angry he ran and charged at me I put my hands in a defensive state. But he caught me off guard, he sweep me on my legs I fall down. He started punching me multiple times. I used my Blaster to get rid off him.

Purple Guy-85%

Y/n-89%

I unsheathed my Longinus Knife. I put it on Fire dust. I distracted him by my Blasters then I slash him multiple times and did an awesome combo.

Purple Guy-37%

Y/n-89%

He grabbed one of my Gaster Blasters and threw it at me. It hit me and shot me few times.

Purple Guy-37%

Y/n-71%

I grabbed his face and punched him few times and threw him on the ground. I fired all of my Blasters at him.

Purple Guy-0%

Y/n-71%

Y/N WINS!

ROUND 2

FIGHT!

Purple Guy is pissed he kicks me then he reveals his Tail he stabbed me. There's acid in his Venom.

Purple Guy-100%

Y/n-73%

I fired my Blasters at him He dodged it all. He took this opportunity and fired at me.

Purple Guy-100%

Y/n-58%

He tried to attack but I countered it.

Purple Guy-89%

Y/n-58%

He used his tail and grabbed my foot and smashed me to the ground and fired multiple times at me. He threw me at the wall.

Purple Guy-89%

Y/n-0%

PURPLE GUY WINS!

FINAL ROUND

FIGHT!

I decided to use my Semblance on him and use the Big Gaster Blaster on him.  I teleported on his back and I Fired it.

Purple Guy-0%

Y/n-100%

FLAWLESS VICTORY

Y/N WINS!

*Skip stops here.

Y/n:It's over Purple Guy.

He coughs blood then he began to laughs.

Purple Guy:HAHAHAHA! You may won the Battle but you haven't won the War!

Someone electrocuted me at the back it made me lost consciousness.

Tyrian POV

Tyrian:Took you long enough!

Arthur:Sorry. Professionals have standards.

*TF2.

Arthur:Queen Salem wants to meet the boy.

Tyrian:Fine!

We fall back including the Grimms that attacked Atlas.