42

Y/n POV

Few days has passed I did a reseach about the woman. She is a Killer she seduce her Victims and murders them afterwards then her Husband hides the bodies.

The Husband didn't mean it he was just following orders or else she'll kill him. We arrested the woman and the man is single again. He dated the woman I saved from Psycho Rat.

Connor:Y/n I have a new Mission for you it's from Marcus.

Caroline is relocated at Argus I convinced Ironwood that she's annoying he agreed. Connor is now giving my missions.

Y/n:Okay.

He hands me the file.

Four suspects.

Location:At a barn.

Recent report says they hear a little girl screams at the location. They murdered her Parents and kidnapped her. The place is silent for few hours.

I went to the location it is night time. I hid in the bush. They had no securities. I sneaked inside. I heard the four is inside a room talking. They want to sell the little girl.

I unsheathed my Longinus Knife I used Ice dust. I kicked open the door. They're shocked. the first guy pulled out his gun and aimed it at me.

I stabbed his hand freezing it. His hand became heavy he fell to the ground and can't get up.

The second guy fired a bazooka. I dodge and grabbed the missile and threw it at the third guy. He's very hurt but not dead.

The fourth guy had slow reaction time he only now pulled out his gun. I took the gun out of his hand and knocked him out.

The second guy is still reloading the bazooka he has slow reloading speed. He realize he won't load it in time so he gave in. I used my lightning dust and electrocuted him.

I went to the first guy.

Guy:W-Who are you?

Y/n:My name is Jeff.

*22 jump street

*22 jump street.

Y/n:Where's the girl?

Guy:I don't know what you talking about.

Y/n:Tell me or I'll cut your useless arm.

He laughs. I put my Longinus Knife on his arm and made him bleed a little. My threat worked.

Guy:O-Okay! she's at the basement!

Y/n:Thank you for your cooperation.

I knocked him out. I went to the basement. The door is locked I slash it open. There I saw....

.
.

.

.

.

A little girl, she's a Faunus. She's badly hurt. She has no eyes, blood drips from her sockets. One of her ear has been cut off. She coughs blood.

Girl:I'm sorry..... *Coughs. Please... Stop....

She was about to fall down I caught her. I carried her. I rushed to the nearest hospital.

Y/n:HELP!

Nurse:Sorry were on brake.

Y/n:Damn it! She's dying!

The nurse saw the little girl. The nurse is shocked. The nurse carried the little girl and called the doctors.

I couldn't believe someone would do that. I called the cops to arrest the four guys. I stayed at the Hospital. I called Penny I told her I would be staying here.I told her about the little girl but not her condition.

(Timeskip)

The Doctor came. He had a sad expression.

Y/n:How is she?

Doc:She'll live. But she won't live for long.

Y/n:What? Why?

Doc:She need a surgery.

Y/n:So do it.

Doc:The problem is she needs to unlock her Aura first. Even if she did she would need a lot.

Y/n:Is there anyway to help her?

Doc:We need to wait and hope she'll unlock her Aura and have a high Aura. She has a few weeks or so...

He pats my shoulder.

Doc:I'm sorry there's nothing we can do.

I entered her room...