27

(A/n:Okay were in Volume 3 now.'Takes deep breath.'I can do this.I can do this.'Rewatches Volume 3 again.Cried a little in some parts.')
っ╥╯﹏╰╥c

Ruby POV

I head to the Headmaster's room to ask permission,so me,Yang and Y/n can got to Patch.To visit our Father and our Mother.I entered his office.

Ozpin:Mrs.Rose how may I help you?

Ruby:Professor Ozpin,can we go to Patch so we can visit our Family? before the Vytal Festival starts.Just me,Yang and Y/n.

Ozpin:Yes.Yes you may go to Patch.I'll fetch you a Bullhead now.You may pack your things.

Ruby:Thank you Professor Ozpin.

I was about to leave the room but he had a favor to ask.

Ozpin:Mrs.Rose I do have a favor to ask.

Ruby:What is it?

Ozpin:Qrow seems working too hard lately so we decided to surprise him.

Ruby:That sounds great! What do you want us to do?

Ozpin:I do wish you not to tell Qrow about Y/n.We prepared their somewhat reunion.Tell everyone else not to tell Qrow about Y/n.

Ruby:Oh! I see.

Ozpin:You may leave now.I have important matters to attend to.

(Timeskip)

Yang POV

I never thought that this will happen.I saw Y/n and Penny saying goodbye.

Y/n:D-Don't worry Penny.I'll be back here tomorrow.'Hugs Penny.'

Penny:I will miss you very much Y/n.

Y/n:I'll miss you too.I love you Penny.

Penny:I love you too...

I dragged Y/n to the Bullhead and we head to Patch.At the Bullhead.

Y/n:I miss her already.

Yang:Y/n it will be just a single day how hard can that be.

Y/n:Very hard.....

Ruby:I'm worried about Y/n.

Yang:Yeah I never see him this sad before.

Ruby:Oh! I know who can help.

She was carrying Zwei and gave him to Y/n.Y/n smiles a little bit and gave in to Zwei cuteness.Zwei is licking Y/n's face.

Y/n:Haha.Thanks Zwei I needed that.'Hugs Zwei.'

Zwei:*Barks.

(Timeskip)

Y/n POV

We arrived at Patch.Nothing has change since I was gone.Feels good to be here again.I saw Uncle Tai watering the plants in front as usual.

Ruby and Yang ran to him and gave him a hug.Uncle Tai saw me and he got angry.

Tai:Girls! What did I say about boys? Who's boyfriend is he?

Ruby:Hehehe... Funny story actually....

(Timekip)

Uncle Tai hugged me with tears in his eyes.

Tai:Y-Y/n?! I missed you.

Y/n:Yes hahhaha...I've missed you too.'pat his back then I looked at Ruby and Yang and gave them a sign to help me.'

Eventually he let's go from the hug and wiped his tears.

Tai:I'm glad that I made my famous noodles today.

I saw Ruby and Yang tried to vomit.Uncle Tai noodle's are overcooked most of the time.

*RWBY Chibi.

Ruby whispered to my ears.

Ruby:Y/n! you gotta help us.We can't stand another round of dad's noodle.

Y/n:Don't worry I'll try to eat everything.'winks.'

Ruby:Thank you.You're the best.'Gives thumbs up to Yang.'

Yang sighs in relief.

??? POV(Totally not Summer Rose.)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(A/n:I'm not Lying about this.)

Outside in a group of trees

???:Y/n is alive?!

Taiyang POV

I'm so happy right now.Y/n ate another whole batch of my famous noodles.He really missed my cooking.

Ruby:It's okay Y/n.You can have ours since you've been gone for so long.

Yang:Yup you missed Uncle's cooking right?

Ruby and Yang is so nice.Y/n just nodded while eating the whole noodle.

(Timeskip)

Ruby told Y/n that we'll visit their Mother tomorrow.Y/n seems that he really missed his room a lot.I closed the door of his room.Ruby then greeted me.

Tai:Ruby?

Ruby:Dad I want to tell you something.

(Timeskip)

Y/n POV

I couldn't sleep tonight I miss my Mother and Father.I really miss Penny.I heard someone knocking on my door.

I opened it.I saw Zwei jumped to my arms I grabbed him.He started licking at me.I put him on the floor then he rans to the side of my bed and started sleeping.

Y/n:Why are you so cute Zwei?

I fall asleep.