61

Salem POV

Tyrian:My Queen, I give you the Relic of Destruction.

Salem:Excellent work, Tyrian. Where's Hazel?

Tyrian:My Queen, he betraye-

Salem:Well it doesn't matter. Let us see how's Terror is doing.

We saw that Terror is toying with them. Well I did say to have fun. He's doing a great damage to them. But he losses an arm. I think he is defe- Nevermind he's starting to kill. Excellent. The girl with silver eyes activates her powers and defeated him. I sigh.

Salem:Tyrian.

Tyrian:Yes, my Grace?

Salem:Do you wish to be the King?

Tyrian:YES! I would do anything for you.

Salem:I want you to get the head of the Silver eyed. Bring it to me.

Tyrian:YES! Of Course! Anything for you.

He left. I'm glad, I hope they kill him. He's starting to get in my nerves. I don't need the last relic I just needed these two. The Relic of Creation and Destruction.

The Relic of Wisdom, I don't know what to ask yet. Doesn't matter, I called upon all of my Grimms in Remnant, they all needed an upgrade.

Y/n POV

We fall of a cliff. I am free, I am with someone. It's Emerald and Mercury. They look scared.

Emerald:Y-You, Monster! You killed Cinder! She's the only Family I had!

Mercury:You nearly killed us all!

I looked at my reflection at the river. I'm broken, I lost my face and arm. I-I don't deserve to be an Huntsman. I looked at them.

All I can say to them is

Y/n:Sorry

Y/n:Sorry...

Emerald:Sorry?! That's all you have to say?! Sorry!? Won't bring them back!

Mercury:Em...... Calm down. We all got tricked by that Demon. It's her fault.

Y/n:It's your fault we lost Phyrra Nikos and a lot of people in Beacon. I guess were even now.

Emerald calms down but she's still mad. Mercury tried to stand up. Mercury's feet are broken. He can't walk. I gave him a piggyback.

Mercury:Thanks......

Y/n:No problem. Look I-I never wanted this.... All of this to happen. This...... Is all my fault. I shouldn't have agreed.

Emerald:What's done is done. We can't do anything about it.

Mercury:Well, there's no going back. Might as well join them.

Emerald sighs. She doesn't want to team up with us. She has no other choice.

Emerald:Theres no other choice?

Mercury:Well be lonely, you can't escape Salem. Do you want to get eaten by Grimm?

Emerald:Fine! I'll join your stupid hero stuff.

*Your left eye is Crimson red while your right is Silver.

Mercury:So where are we going?

Y/n:Let's just hope, they went to Beacon.

Emerald:Do you know where were going?

Y/n:Nope.

Emerald:Unbelievable.

Y/n:You'll get used to it.

We journey to Beacon.

*End of Volume 9.

(A/n:Okay that's the end of Volume 9. I'm going to do a Q&A. Ask on the comment section. I'll try to answer all of it. I won't answer if it's too personal.)