39

Y/n POV

I got my first mission from Caroline Cordovin. She's a little annoying she always brags about Atlas on how great or powerful it is. My first mission is to investigate an abandoned house.

I got into my uniform and head to the abandoned house. Report says the place keeps making weird noises. I checked the house. I saw...

(A/n:I want to thank ZanderMander8 for suggesting this

(A/n:I want to thank ZanderMander8 for suggesting this.)

I found out that it was a Plushtrap. It wants to play so we did. I took him with me to Headquarters. Elizabeth & Michael were in awe they played with Plushtrap. I saw Roman in a sad state.

Y/n:Hey Roman. Are you okay?

Roman:Oh? What? Yeah... Everything is fine.

He sighs.

Roman:I just really want to see Neo you know? It's very hard to find her because of her Semblance.

Y/n:Do you think Neo will talk again?

Roman:What?

I signal Roman that Elizabeth & Michael are alive.

Roman:I hope. I haven't heard her voice in ages. She has a voice of an angel.

Caroline is carrying some files and she ruined our conversation.

Caroline:Mr.Rose We have another assignment for you. Here are the files and info that you'll need.

Y/n:Okay.Talk to you later Roman.

Roman:Yeah. See ya later kid.

Caroline is looking at Roman intensely.

Roman:What are you looking at?

Caroline:Criminal Scum!

*Star wars / Skyrim.

Roman:Small Midget!

The two got into an argument I let them be and looked at my mission.

Target:Psycho Rat.

Last seen:Random location.
:p

Details:

Psycho Rat is a Psychopath he always targets rich people. He had already murdered 23 People. He uses a chainsaw that can turn into a gun and he has a hidden revolver hidden somewhere in him. He is more active during at night.

I need to arrest this guy before he kills more people. Few hours have passed it's already night time. I'm at a tall building doing my superhero pose and waiting for him.

I saw him in the alleyway he's target is a middle age woman. He drag her to the alley that he's blocking the only entrance and exit it's a dead end for her.

I did my super herolanding.

*Deadpool.

Psycho Rat:Who are you?

Y/n:I'm an Huntsman.You're underarrest for Murdering people.

Psycho Rat:Great another Huntsman. Too bad you're a Faunus.

He put his chainsaw in gun mode. I unsheathed my Longinus knife I used ice dust. I stab the floor creating an ice wall.

As the ice wall is breaking I use gravity dust, it lowered my gravity I am more lighter and faster. I charge at him knocking him back a few feet.

He change back to melee mode and charge at me.I manage to dodge all of his attacks. I used fire dust I slashed at him and decrease his aura immediately.

I defeated him.

Y/n:Why are you murdering these people?! it's not right!

Psycho Rat:They *Coughs murdered my Parents! infront of me. I was sold as an slave. I hate this people here!

He cough out some blood and his wounds are getting worse.

Y/n:Let me take you to the Hos-

Psycho Rat:No! I'm done. I'm sick of this.

He pulled out his revolver and aimed it at his head. He can kill himself.

Psycho Rat:Stop slavery please.....

Y/n:No! Stop!

He killed himself. I don't know what to do that time. The woman already called the authorities. I head back to headquarters. I saw Elizabeth & Michael sleeping with plushtrap.

Roman:So...How was your mission?

Y/n:I-I don't know.

Roman:You saw someone die did you?

Y/n:How did you know?

Roman:The Author told me.

The Author threw a giant book at Roman. Knocking him out cold.

Roman:Kid I used to be a Villian I know how you look when bad things happen

Roman:Kid I used to be a Villian I know how you look when bad things happen. guilt, insecurities and more.

Y/n:Yeah I just need to cool my head off. I need to be alone.

I went to my bedroom and slept.

(A/n:I remade this 3x because of some bugs reseting from the top.)