79

"Are they asleep?" Katsuki asked after seeing you exit Aoi and Akashi's room. You nodded in response to his question, Katsuki stood up from the couch and started to dust his pants.

"Then... I'll be heading back to my apartment, then. Guess I'll see you tomorrow again, princess." Katsuki walked closer to you as he hugged you, wrapping his arms around you while running his fingers over your hair.

Katsuki spent dinner with the three of you and it was fun to have him around. But now, knowing that he's leaving makes you feel a little- disappointed that he's leaving.

"Overnight?" you asked, making Katsuki turn to you with a confused look on his face, "You want me to stay, do you?" he asked, while plastering a huge grin on his face.

"Katsuki, are you sure that it's fine for you to stay? I know I'm asking too much

"Katsuki, are you sure that it's fine for you to stay? I know I'm asking too much." you were sitting in between his legs while you two watched late night shows on the television.

You rather feel warm around Katsuki, and it is nice to be with him once in a while. As you heard Katsuki let out a sigh, your eyes traveled upwards, trying to look up to him and to see him in a quite annoyed expression left you confused.

Katsuki placed his hand over his face, while he rest his cheeks on his palms. "Look (y/n). I did told you that it's okay, right? I'm staying if you want me to stay here with you for tonight." Katsuki narrowed his crimson orbs, looking directly at you.

Your cheeks felt warming up, "O-okay, if you say so." you immediately averted your gaze from him so that he wont notice you getting flustered.

"Stop over thinking things, ya hear me, (y/n)? I'm here and I'll be always with you, dumbass." you giggled as you slowly nod your head towards the blond male.

The thought of having your boyfriend stay with you made you feel loved and you can feel butterflies over your stomach. You guess that you're still acting like a kid with a crush but you can't help but to feel happy when you're with Katsuki.

You knew that you made the right choice in choosing him. You love him, and you know that he does either. It's been a month since you two started dating and things went well.

Katsuki never let you feel unwanted. He always made sure that you get the love that you deserved, he always do. He was also being a good father figure for Aoi and Akashi and seems like the boys were warming up to Katsuki, too.

Everyday, you and Katsuki would bring Aoi and Akashi to their daycare together, then after that, he would walk you down to the cafe where you work before going to work and in the afternoon, you'll find him waiting for you outside the cafe.

Katsuki would always hold your hand wherever you two walk together to Aoi and Akashi's daycare to pick them up. You two would talk about random things as you walk, like him talking about his work and how things went on your side, too. It's like a complete dream come true for you to be able to stand beside Katsuki.

"So (y/n)... I need to ask you something." Katsuki asked as he poked your cheeks while looking at you. You immediately turned to him again to ask him, "Yeah, sure. What is it, Katsuki?"

"Do you still want to know about your past?" Katsuki can't help but ask. He still gets bothered by the fact he is still hiding something from you. He wants to tell you everything and to be able to live with you without hiding anything from you.

He always wanted to tell you that you're his wife, and he wants to be honest about what happen to you that made you lost your memories.

You turn to him as his questions made you also think about it. Your thoughts were clouded and it seems that you could only come up to one answer, "Katsuki... I have thought about wanting to know my past either..."

Katsuki swallowed the lump that was stuck in his throat as he listens to what you're about to say. You took a deep breath before continuing, "I think I don't want to know about my past."

"Why?" Katsuki's eyebrows were crooked together as he asks. It was your turn to smile at him.

"Because you're my present now, Katsuki. What might happened in the past will stay there. What I'm saying is... I'm contented to what I have right now. I have you, and the twins... I couldn't ask for more." you answered.

Katsuki didn't know what to feel. He's happy but he didn't want to keep secrets from you. He loves you, and secrets shouldn't be kept from you. Katsuki mentally cursed himself as he clenched his fists.

You noticed how Katsuki seemed to be saddened by your answer so you immediately cupped his face while turning it towards you, making him face you. You are now sitting on his lap, facing him.

Katsuki knew that the time will come that he will tell you the truth, and he will need to accept the consequences of his actions. But to hear you say something like that made him even more guilty. He wanted to tell you that badly but he is building a new relationship with you. And God knows how much he doesn't want to loose you and tore the new relationship that was blooming between you.

"Katsuki? What's wrong? Is something wrong to what I've said?" Katsuki saw your face plaster a worried expression, and that made him snap out from his current thoughts.

He just annoyingly clicked his tongue as he grabbed the back of your head while pulling you closer to him, making him crash his lips onto yours, "Whatever. Fuck it." he murmured in the middle of your kiss.

Katsuki's hands travel on your back, slipping one hand on your bare back, drawing circles against your skin that made you break the kiss with a gasp. You look at him with disbelief written on your face, while he replied with a with smirk painted on his lips.

Katsuki leaned closer to your ears, "Well that was a fucking turn on, (y/n)." Katsuki whispered as he blew on your earlobe. You quivered at the sudden chill crawling your skin.

Katsuki knew how to get under your skin, figuratively and literally. Your face were as red as a tomato and Katsuki really like to tease you. Seeing you getting all flustered made him quite admire you again.

He mentally noted to thank God and your parents that the (y/n) they made was a masterpiece.

Katsuki snickered as he stood up, scooping you in his arms and carrying you in a bridal position. You yelp as you grab hold on Katsuki's neck.

"Katsuki! What the heck!" you frantically asked him and the only answer you received from him was a smirk, just how he always does.

He started to walk towards ypur bedroom that made you look at him with confusion. You immediately realized what he's planning to do, that's why you started to squirm. Katsuki let out a few laughs before opening his mouth again.

"Come on, sweet cheeks. Bed time."