Melt My Frozen Heart - 12

I sighed as everyone finally left my house. I trudged over to the kitchen and started to dig through the fridge. I popped my head up when I heart footsteps enter the kitchen. I peered over the refrigerator door to see Alex standing there, a fist rubbing his eye as a blanket was held limply in his other hand. 

"Hey Alex. Hungry?" I asked him, closing the refrigerator and picking him up. He nodded before resting his head on my shoulder. I laughed quietly as I thought what I could make. 

"How was your nap?" I asked him, sitting him down on the counter so I can check again what was in the refrigerator. 

"T'was good." he mumbled under his breath.

I nodded in acknowledgment before pulling out some bacon, eggs, cheese, mushroom, and spinach. Eh, even if it was 8:00 at night, an omelet would still make a suitable dinner for us. Susie had left for the night to go visit one of her sisters in the hospital and said she would be back next week. Tomorrow, Alex would be leaving to go to one of his aunty's house until Susie came back. But I, on the other hand, would stay here by myself. 

So I fixed him an omelet with what I pulled out and set it on the table, watching him for a minute before I began to eat my own food. After he ate, I told him to go shower and get to bed, seeing how it was 9:00 by then. And I seriously didn't want to get yelled at by some random person about how Alex wasn't getting enough sleep. 

I washed the dishes and locked up the house for the night, peeking in Alex's room before heading over to my room and went on my computer, logging onto my messenger. I signed my name, xxmusicxloverxx , in and saw that Kaipo, Colton, and Ryder was on. 

You saw a group invitation pop up on your screen from Colton and smiled. I clicked accept and quickly typed in Hi.

Rosalind: Hey Everyone! ^.^

Colton: Hey Rose

Ryder. Yo

Kaipo: Hey

Rosalind: Whatcha up to? XP

Colton: Talking to you.

Rosalind: >.> No duh, Einstein.

Colton: Then why do you ask?

Rosalind:...

Rosalind: Shaddup. XP

Kaipo: Lol. What are you guys doing tomorrow?

Colton: Home. 

Ryder: Same.

Rosalind: why?

Kaipo: Wanna go Ala Moana?

Rosalind: Sure.

Colton: Sounds good.

Ryder: Whatever. 

Kaipo: Okay then, I'm going to sleep. bye.

~Kaipo has now logged off

Colton: Eh...I got to go now to. night.

~Colton has now logged off

Ryder; Erm...I guess I'll see you tomorrow?

~Ryder has now logged off.

I sighed as I logged off too and shut down my computer. I then headed over to my bed and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.