Types of Eid Outfits

Salam Everyone! I hope you guys had a good Ramadan and it was easy for you and I hope you have a fantastic Eid and May all of our prayers been answered and our fasts accepted ameen.
Today we'll be discussing Eid outfits.
Every culture and every person has their own style on Eid and that's amazing. So let's look at some classic styles.

1. Traditional Outfits- Traditional outfits depending on your culture it could be a sari or a kaftan or an abaya. Traditional outfits are typically filled with bead work and designs related to the culture.  A great online store to get classic outfits is East Essence.

2. Modern- The modern outfits are typically what you can find in stores like Zara H&M. Mainly featuring outfits like jumpsuits, maxi skirts, maxi dresses usually a little less bling. It's the perfect way to dress if you are on a moderately busy schedule.

3. Basic- The basic outfits are just that basic. It can be a plain t shirt and jeans paired with a cardigan. It's an inexpensive way to dress and if you want to add some bling to it remember less is more. Add a necklace and keep it simple or if you have a fancy ring lying around wear that or tie a scarf around your neck and it will change the vibe.

4. Lazy day- The lazy day outfits usually consist of pjs or a sweatshirt and sweatpants. It's the simplest and best outfit ever if you don't have any plans. If you're just staying in you can just be lazy. Which is super comfy.

Here are some Types of Eid outfits. Which type are you? If you're doing something do you prefer to dress traditionally or modernly?
This Eid I wore a pink maxi skirt with a flower top and a jean jacket with a pink chiffon scarf for a photo then I got lazy haha.  I hope you have a fun Eid! Salam!