My Story Christian to Muslim at 14

I'm a convert to Islam and it was a shock to my  family. Here is my story.

My family are Christians  my mom is Christian my dad was Muslim for two years but then he went to Christianity again.  I grew up in a small small small town and there were only Christians no Jewish people or Muslims or buddhists or Hindus purely Christians of all denominations. I was raised baptist although I was never baptized and I didn't believe Jesus is the son of God or that Jesus is God I always viewed Jesus as a prophet.
So when I was 10 I moved to a bigger place in a different state and when I was 12 I was watching an Epic Rap Battle of History and it was Hilary Clinton vs Donald Trump and the actor for Donald Trump said "I'll tear down all mosques" that was the first time I heard the word mosque so I asked my mom
"Mom what's a mosque?" And she answered it is  a Muslim place of worship.
That was the first time I heard the word Muslim. I grabbed my iPad and I typed the word Muslim and Islam popped up.
So I did research and I discovered Islam and all the rules and all the prayers. Then I studied other religions alongside it for 11 months because this was a world unknown to me. In my heart I knew I wanted to be Muslim. However my Aunt she's verrrrrry strict at being Christian always having crosses and saying to other faiths that their wrong. I didn't like that because she doesn't know and eventually everyone will face their sins. So I was talking to her and I wanted to make my family happy so I said I would be Catholic and everyone got excited.
But my heart hurt a lot and I was so sad because I love Islam. So that's when I realized me without Allah SWT and Islam is a fish without water. I announced that I wouldn't be Catholic and I would be a Muslim. That's when some didn't agree but my mom and my close family did agree.
I took the Shahada and I became Muslim at age 14. It was the best decision of my life. Even if I'm still a new Muslim.
Insha Allah I'm glad Allah SWT blessed me and I became a Muslim.