"You don't want to anger me, right?" Kei asked as he narrowed his eyes on Travis, sending chill to the man's spine. Travis slowly nodded, "Yes, certainly, my young lord."

Kei placed his finger on his chin and as if he was thinking, "Well, I'm already angry right now, Travis." Kei said in a monotonous voice. Travis couldn't even swallow the lump on his throat, "You don't want me getting angry right, Travis?"

Travis instinctively nodded, fearing of what may happen to him, "Yes, young master."

"Then..." Kei took a glance at his palms and an idea crossed his mind, "Offer me your thumb, your middle finger, and your pinkie to me." Travis felt his heart beating in a fast pace.

"You want me to cut off my finger, sir?" he asked, and Kei nodded happily, "You don't want me getting angry right? Do it." Kei ordered.

Travis felt like he was about to barf, he doesn't like the idea of cutting his own fingers. Kei's personality are so twisted that even his own butler, Travis is getting scared.

"Why are you taking so long, Travis? Could it be..." Kei's face twisted in annoyance, a bunch of nomu began to appear behind Kei's chair, "could it be that you're scared, Travis? If you're scared to do it, then you're better off dead."

"I can't have a butler who is scared to serve his own master." Kei moved his finger towards Travis and the nomus began to march towards Travis.

For the first time in his life, he never felt as scared as he is right now, "But master, I don't have any s-sharp objects that can cut my fingers with." Travis begged,

"Eh? Well, break your fingers off or bite it off. I don't care, just offer me your fingers." Travis is clinging for his life. The only choice left for him was to break his fingers or die here.

He can't afford to die here. Travis still had a daughter and a wife that is waiting for him at home. His daughter is turning 10 soon and he can't just die here without seeing her.

Travis sighed as he held his left hand's thumb. He took a deep breath and prepared himself for the pain. Kei smirked as soon as he saw Travis attempting to dislocate his thumb first.

The nomus halted and as if they were also watching Travis.

Travis started off by breaking his thumb. He excerted force in breaking his thumb and after the first attempt of dislocating it, he bit his lower lip, trying not to yelp. It hurts as hell. But he needs to proceed to his middle finger.

He broke the second finger, and he felt like passing out. It is really painful. And not to mention his thumb swelling and his whole body is getting cold every minute that passes by.

A tear fell down from Travis's eyes, it was painful. He had broke his third finger and all that's left for him to do was cut it off his hand.

Kei was watching satisfyingly at the sight. Seeing someone in pain makes him feel ecstatic. He stood up and approached the poor man who was in agony.

Kei handed a butterfly knife at Travis, "Here. Cut it now." he whispered on Travis's ears. Travis took a deep breath as he accepted Kei's knife.

He hastily swinged the knife to his fingers one by one. And after succeeding on chopping his fingers down, he handed them to Kei, "H-h-here, young ma-master."

Kei gladly accepted the fingers, and Travis couldn't even express how much pain he was feeling and how scared he is right now that he's about to pass out. His blood was spilling on the ground and the crimson fluid were gushing from his fingers.

He can't even look at his bloody hands. There are only two fingers left in his left hand. He wanted to vomit.

"I'm really happy that you're a very loyal person to me, Travis. And this also served as your warning..." Kei warned him and Travis nodded. He was desperate. He wanted to live.

Kei placed his hands on Travis's shoulders as he gave him a wide smile. Travis wanted to run for his life but he knew that ut would end up having him killed if did that. Nomus were exceptionally fast and could catch up to him. Taking note also that he is injured.

"I'm going to say this once, okay?" Kei said in sing song tone. Travis nodded again. The smile from Kei's face vanished and it was replaced by a horrifying stoic expression as he lit his cigarette that he took from his pocket.

"Break my trust and I'll kill you."