Toshinori agreed, "In that way, searching and apprehending the nomus and mafias would be easier, right? If we could spot the anti quirk drugs, we might able to stop the second overhaul."

"Yes sir, All might. That is what I'm thinking." Edgeshot nodded his head towards Toshinori. They need to ake a move as soon as possible. And it must be now. Or else they won't be able to get their hands on anything.

Katsuki stood up from his seat, "I'm going to join the operation. I'm teaming up with Kirishima. Assign me a place, Aizawa. I need to go, I have to meet with someone. Peace out, losers." And by he mean meeting with someone, he's supposed to meet up with you to help you prepare for dinner. Katsuki crumpled the piece of paper and nonchalantly threw the paper that he was holding away as he stood up from his seat.

He shoved his hands on his pocket and started to walk out of the place, "Tsk. Talk about that brat, he's always disrespectful. That idiot. He always makes me want to beat him up." Miruko scoffed as she grin at the place where Katsuki exited.

Miruko had full respects on Katsuki. Knowing his strong, powerful quirk combined with extraordinary talent. Katsuki was always rising above others. It was never a question on how became the top Hero. He is a passionate hero and that drove people, including his fellow heroes to respect him- ground zero.

"We need to start a plan." Present Mic leaned closer to the table as he rest his chin on the his palms.

"I have an idea. And this includes teamwork and coordination of heroes and where to place them." Izuku announced as he scanned each of the papers, "Since each heroes had different types of quirk, we should assign each heroes in specific places where they can use their quirk freely in places where they fitted incase they engage into battle."

Aizawa simply nodded, "Okay, tell us more about that, Midoriya."

"Young master, the heroes already had the developing nomus, what is our next move, sir?" Travis placed his hand on his chest as he bowed towards Kei.

Kei already predicted that one of these days, Heroes will find out about about his storage of nomus. He smirked as he knew that his prediction were correct.

Kei sipped on his hot coffee while reading the daily newspaper, "It's okay, Travis. The nomus that they found were only decoys. Those nomus were failed subjects, those monsters aren't even alive anymore. I just placed them there for decoration."

"But sir, what about our allies that are apprehended?" Travis asked again which made Kei stop on sipping his coffee.

He rolled his eyes upwards as he let out a groan, "Travis, I don't care about those bunch of idiots. They didn't even know that I'm using them." Travis was about to open his mouth, but he hesistated, he knew that if he started to nag his young master, it would end him up having his tantrums.

"Certainly, sir." Travis bowed once again and prep himself to leave Kei's office.

But Kei had another thing in mind, "Why did you hesitated, Travis?" he asked, making the man halt.

One thing that is scary about Kei is that even though he doesn't have a quirk, his mind and intuition are really sharp. Travis bowed to Kei even though Kei wasn't looking at him and was too focused on reading the news.

"I don't want to anger the young master." Travis answered honestly, making Kei cackle as he put his newspaper down on his table.