78

"Momo? What do you want to talk about?" Shoto entered the room, sat beside Momo who was currently busy watching the news on the television.

Momo had her attention on the screen, making Shoto also look at what she was watching, "Nomu...?"

Momo was watching the news about how Heroes like Miruko and Edgeshot had found the storage of hundreds of developing nomus. This explains why there are nomus that started an attack on the city even though they were destroyed years ago.

Miruko and Edgeshot was able to apprehend the mafias easily. And they were able to call the police for back up in time. There are also heroes in the scene, and they were starting to place the nomus inside a container van.

Authorities planned to destroy these nomus before it could ever fully develop and can cause damage to the city.

"They did still exist after all." Momo started, Shoto clenched his fists. He was also horrified about the fact that a nomu almost killed him.

If the three of them, him, Katsuki and Izuku- the current Top 3 strongest Heroes can't even fend a single nomu off, how about the others heroes?

Both of them knew that there is something big is going arrive. And what fears them is that, they don't know what's coming.

"So, you're saying that the Mafias are connected with the second Overhaul?" Enji snapped, he slammed his hands on the table. Izuku was frightened and Enji's action made him flinch.

Katsuki smirked as he saw Izuku getting surprised, "Heh. Pussy." he scoffed as he spat a comment. Izuku just scratched the back of his head as he smiled awkwardly.

Hawks leaned at the backrest of his chair, "Well, the Mafias hasn't been in a good shape since Shigaraki Tomura surrendered. This is maybe their way of getting back at Heroes." he speculated.

"I also think that they're getting paid. Mafias don't wag their tails at someone who they think is below them after all." added by the rescue hero, Thirteen who is also present in the Heroes' meeting.

The heroes had a lot of gathering nowadays. Even the retired Enji and Toshinori attends the meeting. They had a lot of things that concerns them these days. And they can't just sit still at their offices. They need to make a move.

The door swung open, "I got it." Everyone turned to see who was it and it was the Rabbit Hero, Miruko. Holding a pile of paper in her arms. She placed those papers on the table where other heroes sitting, not minding whether it'll fly away or not, it's none of her business.

Aizawa picked one of the sheets and started to read the content, "What is this, Rumi?" he asked.

There are certain locations in the paper, all in complete details and what the place looks like.

"I interrogated one of the Liberation army's men, and they pointed these different locations. Those are the places where they keep the other nomus at. Some of storage there may contain the anti quirk drugs but they have no idea what storage is it." Miruko explained as she sat on her respective seat.

Katsuki took a glance at the paper, and he won't miss this chance anymore. He wants to destroy Chisaki Kei so badly. He wanted to make his own country to be a safer place, a place where he could live with you and the twins with ease.

"I'm suggesting, since there are a lot of places that is stated here, we should divide the number of Heroes that are available to investigate each place." Edgeshot suggested, Aizawa simply nodded as he tried to formulate a plan in his mind.