LVI

Placing lilac, pink, and blue hair clips into her wavy hair, Blaze straightens out her crew neck that matched her hair clips and mid rise denim jeans before sliding on her lilac forces. Grabbing her tan leather bag, she finds her sweet glaze lipgloss from Wet n Wild and applies it to her pouty lips.

"Look at my baby, looking like a big ass kid," Nahmir chuckles before hugging her from behind as she almost dropped her tube of gloss.

"Oh, Nick, you scared me sweetheart,"she mimics the 'don't worry about it sweetheart, this that splah' kid.

"You smell good, though," he sniffs her neck, "you done switched up?" he still hugged her, moving his hands under her sweater.

"Coconut oil and the perfume sitting on the counter in front of us," she points at the blue bottle sitting on ghe counter. She took her edge brush, swooping her edges with black castor and flaxseed oil EcoStyle gel.

He watches as she done so, smiling, "You're so beautiful," Blaze stops what she was doing, covering her face being bashful.

"You say this everyday," she finishes her last swoop before washing the brush and patting it with a dry cloth.

"Because it's true and I want you to know it. You're a ten without makeup because you don't need it. When God took his paintbrush and started tainted his canvas, he took his time for real," Nahmir expresses.

Blaze covers her mouth, smiling hard, "That's so deep of you, Nick. I can say the same about you."

Nahmir's hands risen up more in her sweater, "Are you wearing a bra?" he cups her breasts.

"Nope," she answers as she gathers her things, clearing his bathroom counter up.

"You never be wearing no bra," he took his hands out of her sweater before unengulfing her from behind.

"I don't like wearing bras, they're annoying. Plus, my boobs can sit up fine by theirselves without a bra."

"I like when you wearing them lil' tank dresses without a bra; I think you look cute in them."

Blaze rolls her eyes, smiling, "Is that why there's a lot of tank dresses in my bag? You just like seeing my hardened nipples through them!"

Nahmir laughs, "That too!"

He gained a obsession with Blaze and tank dresses when they were writing their album a while back. Everyday she would come in with a different color dress on and her perky breast would be clear as day.

"Bye, Nick," she waves him off.

He leans on the wall by the shower, "But aye, I apologized to Jay this morning for beating his ass twice."

"That's a relief, believe me."

"Making my way into Nahmir's room, looking around, they're not here, maybe their freaky asses in the bathroom!" Jay could be heard making a remix of 'Making My Way Downtown' as he vlogged on his camera.

"What y'all niggas doing up in this piece looking like thing one and thing two with them stripes on?" Jay asked, shoving the camera in their faces, "Oh snap, Blaze you look a lil kiddies there. You too Nick-Nick."

Nahmir wore a grey, blue, and green crew neck, denim jeans, with black forces.

"Faceass," Nahmir simply says as he stares at the camera.

"Lookin' ass," Blaze starts. They give eachother serving looks back and forth.

"Y'all a faceass, lookin' ass couple. Complete," Jay jokes before Nahmir dismisses him out the bathroom, "why can't I stay? Why you throwing me out like this bro? You know a nigga lonely!"

"That's because no one wants to be bothered with you," Nahmir says.

"Ok, I see how it is now. Goodbye because y'all gone miss a nigga."

Jay leaves as they shook their head.

"He warmed up again fast," says Blaze.

"Yeah, but I'm gonna see you downstairs so we can head to the airport... unless you're finished now that is."

"Give me a second."

"You're leaving us, Blaze?" the rest of MHW asked as they looked at her.

"I won't be gone for long," Blaze zips her suitcase.

"Y'all, she deserves this. While we were in Hawaii having the time of our lives, she was still here bursting her ass getting bags to lay back on," Yola says.

"Thanks, Yola," Blaze sighs. Yola nods.

"Y'all be safe out there," Cordae says, before Nahmir drags his suitcase and duffle downstairs.

"Take of my bitch, Nahmir," Shauna crosses her arms.

Nahmir shook his head at her, "You ready?" he asks Blaze as she nods.

"Tell your mom in Alabama I said hey!" Zion yells from the dining area.

"R'd!"

tbc.
vote comment and share. 🌙🥡🥢