Saihara~Chan - Shuichi x Kokichi

Start from the beginning

  Shuichi sat Kokichi on the counter top in the dining hall, Kokichi jolting awake from the cold surface. Shuichi placed a wet towel to Kokichi's head, slowing wiping blood away and coloring the cloth blood pink.

  Kokichi winced as Shuichi pressed the towel to the wound in his head, "Ouch! Saihara~Chan, be careful!"

  "S-sorry..." Shuichi muttered softly, wiping the last of the blood from his face.

  The monitor buzzed, calling everyone to the elevator that would take them to yet another class trail.

  The fourth time Kokichi called Shuichi 'Saihara~Chan';

  Kokichi and Shuichi where talking together in the courtyard, a day after Gonta had been executed for killing Miu. Kokichi offered to play a game, pulling out a large kitchen knife from behind his back.

  "W-what's that for?" Shuichi stammered uneasily.

  Kokichi leaned forward with a sly look on his face, rising the knife's blade to Shuichi's throat. Kokichi touched his forefinger to the tip of the pointed end of the knife. The liar giggled at the horrified expression that was on the detective's face. Kokichi then lowered the blade with a bored look.

  "You didn't really think that I'd kill you, did you?" Kokichi asked, placing the dangerous object on one of the several picnic tables.

  "That wasn't funny Kokichi." Shuichi scolded, taking a deep breath.

  "No no. It was definitely hilarious!" Kokichi smiled widely, hearing Shuichi sigh in defeat.

  "Whatever you say."

  "Yay!"

  Kokichi hugged Shuichi around his waist, noticing the detective blushing a dark red. Shuichi unconsciously ran his fingers through Kokichi's purple hair, not that Kokichi minded. Shuichi pulled away suddenly, blushing madly.

  "S-sorry!" Shuichi walked away and sat on a open bench.

  "You look so cute when you blush, Saihara~Chan!" Kokichi chirped, sitting down beside the navy head.

  Kokichi hugged Shuichi's arm, resting his head on his shoulder. This gesture made Shuichi blush as he struggled to make conversation with the supreme leader. Kokichi noticed his blush and leaned up to place a kiss to Shuichi's cheek. Shuichi became very flustered, as Kokichi rested his head back on his shoulder.

  After a few minutes, Kokichi fell asleep against Shuichi, who was watching the smaller sleep.

  The fifth time Kokichi called Shuichi 'Saihara~Chan';

  Kokichi had run into Shuichi while Kaito was locked inside the hangar bathroom. Though, Kokichi wasn't supposed to be see outside the hangar. Meeting Shuichi was one of the reasons he had to stay hidden.

  Before Kokchi could come up with a lie, he was hugged by Shuichi.

  "I know you're not the mastermind, right, Kokichi?" Shuichi murmured, shocking Kokichi even more.

  The hug had surprised Kokichi. But now Shuichi knew he was lying? Kokichi pulled away from Shuichi with an easy smile on his face

  After regaining enough composure to talk, "Why can't I be? Maybe I am the mastermind, or maybe that's a lie. How can you tell?"

  "Because I don't want you to be the mastermind!" Shuichi blurted without thinking, shocking the supreme leader once again.

  Shuichi continued, "Plus, if you were the mastermind, you'd know who Junko is."

  Kokichi tilted his head adorably, "Fine, you caught me. But don't tell anyone, I'm trying to save everyone, okay?"

  Shuichi's eyes widened, "Don't die."

  Kokichi felt almost guilty for the plan that he was putting together.

  "No promises!"

  The taller was blushing powerfully now.

  "Why are you blushing, Saihara~Chan?" Kokichi asked, using his nickname.

  "I-I..." Shuichi didn't know how to say it, but Kokichi seemed to pick up on it in a flash of realization.

  Kokichi decided to be the one to make a move. The smaller leaned up and kissed Shuichi, surprised as the taller kissed back. Kokichi didn't realize how much he wanted this, no, how much he needed this kiss.

  Shuichi pulled away, pulling Kokichi into a hug. Kokichi hugged back, savoring the moment. When Shuichi spoke, he didn't expect him to repeat himself again.

  "Don't die, Kokichi, please." The detective's voice sound desperate and on the verge of tears.

  "I can't do that, my beloved Saihara~Chan. In order for me to save you." Kokichi whispered gently.

  Kokichi felt the detective begin to cry, making his scarf wet. The liar kissed Shuichi once more, craving more but knew he couldn't. Kokichi pulled away, undoing his scarf.

  Kokichi handed his scarf to Shuichi, "Here."

  Shuichi hugged Kokichi again, not wanting to let him go.

  "I hate you for doing this to me." Shuichi whispered, kissing Kokichi's head.

  "Awww! You know you love me." Kokichi smiled, making Shuichi smile slightly.

  "I do love you." Shuichi whispered, not even a hint of a lie in his words.

  "I love you, too, Shuichi." Kokichi smiled, kissing his cheek before pulling away.

  Kokichi left towards the hangar, turning back to see Shuichi tying his scarf around his neck and couldn't help but blush. He did love Shuichi, and he was going to get him out of the killing game even if it costs him his life.

 I hope you all enjoyed this fanfiction. I love you all, have a great day. Bye-onara!