It was an unknown group of men, wearing their formal tuxedos and they were carrying heavy firearms. Edgeshot immediately recognized the insignia that was stitched on the chest pocket of their tuxedos, "Liberation Army."

"Looks like Kei was right. Heroes already had their eyes on us, boss." one of the men affirmed, talking to the boss.

Miruko hid the carry on her pocket, they must get the evidences to the other heroes. She leaned to Edgeshot's ear as she whispered quietly, "Who are they, Shinya?"

"A remaining members of the Liberation Army. They got themselves connected to the mafias." Edgeshot replied but in the lowest tone he could possibly whisper.

Miruko position herself into a boxing stance as she flashed her victorious and proud grin, "Looks like I'm going to enjoy this."

"What do we do, boss?" the man asked to his boss, and their leader just smirked as he pulled out the gun from his slacks, "Of course. We kill the witness."

Miruko just shrugged as she scoffed. Ome thing that Miruko is good at aside from fighting is to provoke her opponents. She started to make her knuckles crack and started to jog as she began to punch the air.

Edgeshot began to count all the enemies inside the storage. They should do this as quick as possible. So that they wont get caught up with more enemies, "Miruko. We need to do this fast." Edgeshot turned to Miruko and the Rabbit Hero just responded with a smirk.

"this is what I've been waiting for, let's have fun with these bastards for a while, shall we?"

Toga sat at the bench beside Yuri, the woman who claims to be responsible for your memory loss. Toga's heart was beating fast and she was afraid of what kind of answers will she receive.

"It was my fault that the Raijin Hero lost her memories." Yuri started, as she fondled her fingers together, Youma gently caressed her grandma's back to comfort her. Toga remained silent, waiting for Yuri to continue.

Yuri looked up to sky, "The only thing I remembered was (y/n) Bakugou was in the same bus stop as me and we were both waiting for a bus." yuri started to reminisce about the past.

"She seemed to be troubled, that's why I approached her. She talked about how she wanted to forget something and her eyes were really pained." Toga immediately felt her chest pang. It was her fault after all.

Yuri glanced at the blonde female, "I told her that I could help her with that. Because in the past, I worked in an hospital that deals with the patient's mind and memories. I thought if I could help her, she wouldn't remember what caused her too much pain and to feel hatred towards someone or something." she explained.

"I was more than willing to help her, but she hesitated. There was something that was stopping her." Yuri smiled at Toga which made her confused, "Love and hate are two sides of the same coin. Maybe the thing that she hated the most is also the thing she loved so dearly."

Toga sat there, unable to sink Yuri's words into her head. She felt the tears forming in her eyes.

"(y/n) hated Bakugou... And that was my fault. I was the one who put her through all of this. I'm nothing more than a scum. I hate myself."

"then, there was an accident. She protected me from a villain. The villain pushed her and I accidentally activated my quirk. I was so scared that time, realizing what have I done. But I was glad Endeavor was there to help her... But after that, I haven't heard a word from him or (y/n)." said by the old woman.

Youma held her grandma's hands, "You know that it wasn't your fault, Grandma." youma pleaded but Yuri shook her head. She felt that it was also her fault why you lost your memories.

"Is there any way to return her memories, Yuri?" Toga asked, she was already panicking. She'll admit that she was a part of the league of villains, but she's a new person now. She wants to save you, if kneeling in front of the old woman and beg would let her return your memories, she would do that.

Yuri turned to Toga with a weak smile on her lips, "My quirk... My quirk works solely to erase someone's memory..." Toga felt her heart shattering.

"Just like amnesia, the effect of my quirk depends on the person who was hit by my quirk. The more the person hates something or a certain person, the more impossible for her to remember... The stronger her hatred is, the more that she won't remember anything... I'm sorry..." Yuri explained. Toga sat there, and all of a sudden her hopes began to shatter.

She kept her hopes up, and this is what she gets. Toga knew that she wasn't supposed to, but she genuinely want to bring the old (y/n) back, the old you.

"It's up to (y/n) to remember, Miss Himiko. We're very sorry." Youma lowered her head, bowing at the blonde female as she apologized.

"But know that my quirk is the same as amnesia, there is a chance that she will regain her memories, let's hope that something or someone can trigger it and her memories might return." Yuri tried to explain again, she was right.

Yuri's quirk was a hit or miss. Your memories can possibly return but there is a chance also that it wont.

Toga smiled at them weakly as she stood up from the bench, "Thank you so much for helping me. But it seems like I have to go." her voice was raspy but she still managed to say her thanks and bowed at them, "You're a good friend, Himiko. Thank you for helping (y/n)." Yuri thanked Toga but Toga just smiled at her.

"I'm not as good as you thought, Yuri-san." Toga admitted, Yuri immediately saw the pain in her eyes, makingbthe old woman sympathize the younger female.

After that, she turned away to start walking again. She couldn't help but feel upset. Toga was upset to the point where she regretted on knowing about Yuri's quirk and the tendencies of your memories to return.

"Miss Toga!" Youma called, making the blonde female turn her head at her again.

"I know that she'll regain her memories! I know it!" Youma tried to comfort Toga. But Toga just flashed her a weak and disappointed smile.

She felt like a part of her was crashing down. She felt like she wanted to cry and she never felt like that for a long time now. Suddenly, all kinds of emotions was sinking in her.

And now that she found out the answers, she feels more scared to even talk to you. Her conscience won't let her. She felt ashamed of herself. She doesn't have the courage anymore.

And right now, all she hoped was for you to regain your memories. She hoped that one day, you can forgive her. She will pay for the damage she had caused you and she'll be more willing to do that.

Toga Himiko, a former villain. She only had a few reasons to live, but she was given a chance to change her life. But she threw her chances away. She cannot atone for the sins that she had made. And all she can do was pray.

Pray that one day when you regain your memories, you'll be able to forgive and she'll be able to look at you in the eye and say her apologies.

But all she can do now is wait...

"I hope so."