77

"I fucking hate villains. I wish I could just beat them all up to pulp!" Miruko clenched her fists, practicing her punches in the air. Edgeshot shook his head in disbelief.

"Miruko, I know you're pissed that you can't get into action right now but we need to finish investing this place." Edgeshot calmly muttered as he turn to the white Rabbit Hero.

The two heroes were sent to investigate an old storage house founded in the outskirts of Hosu City, where reports of some citizens the lives nearby that there's mafia lurking around the storage house for the past weeks.

Toshinori suggested to investigate the place since you can never be sure what the Mafias are up to. The mafias were unusually quiet these days and it wasn't a good thing. They must've have something up to their sleeves.

And Edgeshot and Miruko are the best Heroes that can sneak into the place without getting caught.

Since The ninja Hero, Edgeshot can manipulate the thinness of his body and stretch his limbs. He is able to transform faster than the speed of sound. Edgeshot can use his Quirk to move around quickly and pierce targets by folding himself, a quirk perfect for sneaking in. His quirks are befitting for the nature of a ninja.

Meanwhile, Rumi- also known as the Rabbit Hero : Miruko, seems to have a Quirk that grants her incredible leg strength, by thumping the ground she easily destroys a large chunk of area. This ability is so powerful that it looks like an explosion occurred. She is the most befitting Hero that can keep a backup to Edgeshot if things gets rough.

Miruko started to hop, doing a boxing footwork as she throw punches in the air. "I hate this!" Miruko complained, She couldn't just stay still and she wanted action that bad. Edgeshot stared at the fellow hero with an deadpan look on his face.

Edgeshot couldn't help but roll his eyes as he opened a wooden door that was found inside the storage room. But his annoyance vanished, and fear replaced it as his eyes adjusted to the disgusting sight he saw. Edgeshot took a step back while his eyes widen.

"M-miruko..." Edgeshot muttered that made the Rabbit Hero look at him and a crestfallen face painted on her face as she saw hundreds of Nomus placed in a crystal container and seemed to be in a deep sleep.

They thought that the nomus completely vanished, knowing that Shigaraki Tomura has already given up on his goal on being a villain

They thought that the nomus completely vanished, knowing that Shigaraki Tomura has already given up on his goal on being a villain. But they were completely wrong.

"Holy shit.." Miruko can't help but feel uneasy after seeing the nomus. "The mafias are connected to the second Overhaul, we need to let Toshinori know about this." the Rabbit Hero added as she hastily took a snap of the nomus using a small camera which she placed on her pockets.

Edgeshot did the same, and he was glad that he and Miruko came in prepared for what could happen and the nomus were totally unexpected.

"Oh so look what do we have here?" an unfamiliar voice took their attention, making the two Heroes look at the direction where the voice came from.