A part of him was blaming himself for what happen and he can't help it but to feel upset. "(y/n)... I'm really sorry. It's all my fault... If it wasn't for me, y-you wouldn't have--" Shoto was interrupted when you smiled at him.

"It was nobody's fault, Shoto. You saved us, we are more than grateful." you said in a mellow tone.

"Mommy, w-were sowy." Akashi began to bawl while Katsuki slowly placed you down. Aoi did the same as Akashi, they probably felt bad for doing things that was considered bad. "We're j-just about to go the s-swing when I told A-aoi that I want to climb on the monkey b-bar..."

You glanced at Katsuki, and he nodded his head at you. You bent down to level yourself with the twins, you placed your hands at the top of their head, "It's okay... You're safe now, and that is all what matters..."

Aoi and Akashi ran up into your arms and you gladly welcomed them up with a hug. You are glad that they are safe and that is all that matters.

"I'm gonna fucking kill those dipshits who are reconstructing that piece of garbage! They didn't even put up a fucking sign!?! What are they? some sort of gradeschoolers?!!" Katsuki gritted his teeth as he began to rant. This is the second time that he could've lost the twins and what pisses him off is that he always barely made it!

"How can I even call myself a Hero, dammit!"

"Katsuki..." Shoto called him, making the angry blond male turn to him but his annoyed and furious expression is still plastered in his face. Katsuki scrunched his face as he turned to Shoto, "What ya want, Half n' half? I'm not in the mood on picking a fight with you, dumbass."

Shoto just rolled his eyes, but he still reached for Katsuki's shoulder and tapped it, "You take care of them, alright? I'll freeze you to death if I hear a single word from (y/n) that you're hurting her." Shoto turned his back and started to walk away.

Katsuki's lips immediately thinned into a smirk, "Hah! What do you take me for, dipshit? I ain't no pussy, ya hear me?!"

Shoto turned around once more, and this time your heart jumped for joy. Shoto couldn't bare to see someone could hurt you but he doesn't want to see you sad, too. So this time he'll take the bet.

"I'll trust you, Katsuki." he muttered as he began to walk away.

Katsuki scoffed before his lips bursted into a wide grin.

"Yeah. You should."

"Miss Himiko Toga?" a young girl, probably in her early 20's approached Toga who was sitting on a park bench with Twice. Toga immediately turned her head towards the unfamiliar person and greeted her with a smile.

Toga stood up from her seat and stuck her hands outwards, initiating a handshake which was gladly accepted by the girl, "I'm Youma Takasaki, Im the one who called you earlier."

"Hello, Youma. I'm really glad to hear that you can help me save a friend." Toga immediately cringed at her own words. You don't even know that she's taking action and now she got the audacity to call herself as your friend.

"Yes, I'd be more willing to help you. My grandma insisted to help you after reading your blog. She says that she was the one responsible for your friend's memory to disappear." Youma seemed to be nervous, she is still skeptical since she knew that the woman who is standing in front of her was a former villain.

Toga held her shoulders, making her flinch, "Thank you so much!" Toga thanked her sincerely. Toga was really genuine this time. She can't believe that she's going to finally give you the most precious thing that you lost because of her, your memories.

And by that, she was hoping that you could forgive her. Even if you don't, she would still be happy if you got your memories back. That was the thing you needed most, and you deserve to get it back.

Youma smiled at Toga's action, thinking that maybe she did change after all. It's been years since they turned themselves over to the heroes, after all.

"It's okay, really. My grandma is over there. Let's go." Youma pointed at the old woman who is sitting on a wheel chair not to far from them.

Toga turned to Twice, "Hey, nutsack. I'll be right back. Don't do anything stupid." she warned the blond man which made him scratch his head.

"I'm not a kid, peabrain!" Twice replied, making Toga stuck her tongue out to him before following Youma towards the old woman.

"Grandma, here's the person who I contacted earlier. She's friends with the Raijin Hero that you always talk about." the woman turned to Toga with a hopeful look on her face.

"Hello, I'm Himiko Toga. Please, can you tell me how to bring back my friend's memories?" Toga bended down to level the old woman.

The woman smiled weakly at Toga before answering, but her smile went away in a matyer of seconds after showing it to her. Making Toga really nervous about the things that she is about to hear.

"I'm Yuri Takasaki, and my quirk is Amnesia."

hello there again! I just want to thank you all for the 20k reads, I never expected to reach this far but I just did, thanks to you guys!

I really appreciate it and I want to thank you guys for reading! I'm an amateur writer and I'm still learning how to write stories. But I'm really thankful!

See you in the next chapters!

🌸