LV

It had been a few hours to midnight and Blaze was still awake from her screwed sleeping schedule. Nahmir was sleeping soundly, hugging her in the same spot he's always on, her waist. His head rested on her lower stomach.

She felt euphoric, the feeling she gets when she's around him. She loved him dearly and didn't want the love to end.

Suddenly she had the urge to urinate. She couldn't slip from Nahmir's strong grip, though.

"Nick, I need to pee," she moves a dread from his face.

Being a light sleeper, he wakes up easily before lifting his head, humming, "Hm?" before laying his head back down, sluggishly.

"Release me, please?" she asked, but he only held tighter.

"Where you goin'?" he groggily asks.

"I need to pee."

Releasing her, he grabs two pillows and cradle them like he'd done her, "These are cold," he mumbles before she giggles.

Blaze enters the bathroom, done her business before exchanging her night wear to a oversized blue shirt instead of the camisole she worn to bed.

Curiosity gotten the best of her as she creeps out into the hall and downstairs. She goes down into the den, but gasps when she seen Jay sitting by himself with a MacBook in hand.

Jay looks up, seeing Blaze. He looks down to his screen, "Where's the rest of your clothes at?"

"Shut your pot, what're you doing down here at this time of night?"

"Minding my business as a grown ass man. You should probably go back upstairs; Nahmir and I aren't on the best of terms since his whooped me two times and I'm not trying to have a third," Jay sighs.

Blaze stares at her feet, "About that, I'm personally sorry on my behalf. Nahmir's just crazy about me and I don't want anyone getting hurt because of that—"

"You're damn right that nigga crazy about you. Listen, you need to go upstairs before he finds you gone—"

"I don't got to go anywhere, first of all."

Jay shuts his MacBook, "You really want me to get another ass beating? You really want us to give eachother black and blue bruises? Why don't you understand we can't be in the same room?"

"Did you like me in the beginning... Jay?" she asks.

"Blaze–"

"Answer my question."

Jay kissed his teeth in embarrassment, "Yeah."

"Why would you say it to him, knowing how he is?"

"I don't know. He said you were dead and shit so I let what I felt out."

"Y'all thought I died?"

"No, he said you were dead."

"He was just pissed at me. He thought I killed your friend, but I didn't," Blaze states as she looks at the studio in the far corner, "are we still able to record in that?"

Jay looks at the studio, "Yeah, why?"

"I want to record a song."

Nahmir opens his eyes, seeing the bathroom door open and no one in the toilet.

"Blaze?" he calls, but no answer. He climbs from the the bed and ventured into the hall and downstairs. He looks into the living room, dining area, kitchen, even the back and front porch but no Blazianna.

His temper was to heighten, but he hears a delicate voice coming from the den.

"the writings annotate are upon the wall, press the like - a - button, like 'em all, let me out, this world is not prepared for some," her voice sings rawly.

('locket' originally by kilo kish)

He cracks the door more, going downstairs before his Gucci slide and sock covered was making friction against the navy blue carpeting.

"Blaze, what're you doing down here singing... yo' what the fuck?" Nahmir looks at Blaze in the booth as Jay tweaks with the sound system.

"What the fuck are you doing? What is this?"

Just in time Blaze finishes her song, letting the beat she premade ride before Nahmir ruined it.

Blaze looks up and seen Nahmir sending daggers behind Jay. Quickly, she grabs the beats off her head and runs out the booth to get between them.

"Nick, stop. You both need to apologize to one another–now," Blaze said once and for all.

"I'm not apologizing to this fuck nigga, I ain't even did shit!" Jay fumes.

"Oh, really now, this how we doin' it?! You ain't did shit?!" Nahmir fumes back.

Blaze slaps her cheeks in frustration, "You both need to quit!"

Nahmir walks away, leaving Blaze alone with Jay, knowing she'd follow behind.

"Nick, please. It's not that hard."

"I'm going back to sleep, this shit ain't happen."

They gotten into the room and laid down. Nahmir didn't sugar up to her like he'd usually do, but his back faced her.

"We were only making music, Mir baby," Blaze sighs as she shoves a hand under his arm, shoving her whole arm through and hugging him from behind.

"Where's the set you was wearing?" he asks.

"I changed out if it because I would feel more comfortable in a t-shirt."

"I still don't want you alone with him."

"When are you going to forgive him?"

"When I stop being mad at 'em."

And boy, that'll take awhile.

tbc.
so i went to the hospital today and went to see my uncle in icu. i really didn't get to see him because there was only two people allowed in the room. a lady came by and told me no children under twelve (mind you im 16 and my cousin is 8) could be in icu so we had to go to a waiting room and it stinked like hell in there! but my other uncle who was with us, told is to come on up out of there and my lil cousin and i waited outside the special care unit doors for almost an hour until we left. when we were driving down a tunnel, there were homeless people on both sides and i felt so bad, but that's how my day went. you didn't have to read this, i just wanted to rant, but thanks sis! 🤪💛