Metal Sonic X Prisoner!Reader - @M3T-S0NIC

Start from the beginning

Suddenly, one of the blurs was thrown through a wall, and you covered your head as debris flew into your cage. Once you were sure it was safe, you lifted your gaze to see Metal Sonic standing in front of the hole, watching it as if something would come crawling out of it.

Had he thrown Sonic there? Had he won?

Nothing came out of the wall, and your ears lowered at the thought of Metal Sonic winning. Especially with you held captive, what would happen if Sonic died? Would they kill you next?

You heard a groan, and finally Sonic managed to crawl out of the wall, holding his side as if in pain. Metal only raised a hand at him, before clenching it into a fist and flying at the injured hedgehog. You watched as Sonic braced for impact, before both real and fake hedgehogs disappeared into the wall once more.

There was a small squeak, and you turned to see the cage door had been damaged, it's lock broken and now it swung open.

Your chance to escape.

You quickly ran out of the cage, looking around the room to figure out what to do next. There was the only entrance, the doors barely hanging onto the hinges, and then there was the gaping hole in the wall.

As much as you wanted to get out of there, you had to make sure Sonic was okay. Maybe you could even convince Metal Sonic to stop fighting.

It sounded impossible, but so did escaping and here you were, running into the hole in the wall. As you ran, you saw a red light at the end of the new tunnel, flashing slowly. You saw a blur fly past it, and you ran faster. You had to find a way to stop the fight, Sonic would die otherwise.

Finally you managed to catch up to the fight, and you were sadly right. Sonic was barely standing as Metal spindashed at him, the hedgehog half curled up and only closing his eyes to accept the impact.

"Metal!" You yelled, and the robot stopped only a few feet from the other. Sonic opened his eyes slowly and glanced at you, pain filled his eyes.

"Hey... G-Get out of here..." The hedgehog coughed, trying to sit up.

"No." You frowned at the robot, "You're better than this! If you have Sonic's data then you should know this is wrong! Stop fighting him, do you want to be a murderer?"

The robot's eyes flashed orange, and he flew at you. You stumbled back in surprise, only to be grabbed around the neck by cold metal claws and held up against the wall. You gasped as he held you, his eyes glowing in the red light.

"I. Am not. A murderer." His voice was low, as if he had emotion.

"Then stop fighting." You gasped again, gripping onto his arm, "Look at him... Sonic is nearly dead..."

Metal turned his head slowly, and you glanced over at the other hedgehog. Sonic was struggling to stay conscious, his eyes fluttering as he tried to push himself up. His arms gave way and he fell back to the ground with a grunt.

The robot glanced back at you, before dropping you to the ground and walking over to Sonic. You were about to run over and stop him, but instead of attacking the blue blur, he picked him up. Sonic at first struggled, not sure what Metal would do, but when he stood still, waiting for Sonic to stop moving, he eventually did.

But even as his eyes closed, you could still see a small flash of fear in his emerald eyes.

You took a deep breath, before walking over to the robot.

"What are you going to do?" You asked.

"He needs. Medical assistance." He responded, "I will. Take him."