She overturned herself and the first thing her eyes laid on was the ceiling. She stared at the white ceiling of her home and she can't help but feel really bad. She was upset of the fact she was the reason why you and Katsuki are suffering because of her.

She remembers the night that she took advantage of Katsuki's vulnerability but she never touched Katsuki. All she did was to strip him naked and let it look lile something happemed between the two of them.

Toga remembers how Katsuki called your name even though he's knocked out, and that was the only reason that stopped her from exploiting Katsuki. She can't bring herself to even lay a finger on Katsuki after learning how Katsuki lived you, his wife, so much that even in his sleep he was still thinking about you.

Sure, she find it unfair because she loved Katsuki, too. But she just can't. She find it ironic since she was a former villain and to have something to hold her back like her emotions makes her laugh at her pitiful self.

Toga's train of thoughts was interrupted when the phone from her pocket began to vibrate. She took the phone lazily from her pocket, not looking at the caller ID and immediately answering it, "Hello?"

"Hello? Is this miss Himiko Toga?" it was a man's voice that answered her. She sat up as she scratched her head, "Yeah. It's me. What can I help you?"

"Uhm so I saw your blog on your website just now about a quirk that can erase someone's memories. I think I can help you with that. My grandma has a quirk that can erase memories and maybe she could help." Toga almost fell from her bed as she began to panic at what she heard.

She immediately wore her shoes while clipping the phone on her ears with her shoulders, "Hello? Can you tell me your address? I will drive there today." Toga suddenly felt the glimpse of hope for her.

"Sure! I'll send you an email." the person on the other side of the phone replied. After putting the call down, Toga immediately dialed a friends number.

"Hell-" the person whom she called never got to finish his greeting after when Toga interrupted him.

"TWICE. GET YOUR ASS HERE, RIGHT NOW."

"Katsu-niichan! Look I built a sandman!" Akashi proudly exclaimed as he showed Katsuki the miniature Sandman that he was talking about.

Katsuki smiled as he ruffled Akashi's hair, "That's awesome, little guy." Akashi smiled after receiving Katsuki's compliment.

Little did the male knew that Shoto was heading towards them. You are following Shoto, too. You feared that Shoto might stir a conflict with Katsuki, opposite to what really Shoto was.

Knowing Shoto, he is the most tranquil and calmest person you could ever interact with. And you can't seem to guess why he's getting all fiesty and hotheaded today.

"Hey, Bakugou." Shoto called Katsuki who was busy watching Aoi and Akashi play on the mini sand box. Katsuki turned his head to see the bicolor haired male who was standing in front of him.

"Aoi, look there's a swing! Let's go there!" Akashi began to pull Aoi towards the small swing. Aoi dusted his pants before nodding.

"Mommy, we'll be right back." Aoi asked for your permission, but you are too preoccupied to what's going to happen. The two boys had gone up to the swings to play without waiting for your go signal.

Katsuki clicked his tongue in annoyance, "What do want IcyHot?" he asked. Shoto suddenly grabbed Katsuki by the collar which made your eyes widen.

You immediately held Shoto's arms, trying to calm him down but he won't even budge. Katsuki remained stoic as if he already knew that Shoto's gonna do this to him.

"If you hurt my sister, I'll kill you." Shoto threatened Katsuki, but Katsuki just smirked at him. Making Shoto even more pissed, "I won't hurt her. Why would I hurt the person I loved the most?" Katsuki asked back at Shoto.

"How would I know you're telling the truth?" Shoto asked in a harsh tone. Katsuki understood why Shoto was acting this way. He sighed as he narrowed his gaze on the hetechromatic eyes of Shoto.

Katsuki then switched his gaze on you, smirking at you as he tried to tell you that he'll be fine.

"That's because there's no reason for me to lie in the first place." Katsuki answered honestly. But the three of you were interrupted when you heard Aoi shouting.

"MOMMY!!!"