75

"Care to explain what happened, (y/n)?" Shoto was raising his brows at you while impatiently tapping his foot on the ground, his right hand placed on his hips. He sounded like a real strict brother and it kinda makes you nervous.

Aoi and Akashi were playing with Katsuki at the small playground of the park, leaving you and Shoto a space to talk. You started to play with your thumb while averting your gaze, "W-what do you me-mean, Shoto?" you gulped.

"Oh, you already know what I mean, (y/n). Don't play the dumb card on me, I'm your brother." Shoto replied, making you sigh. You knew that Shoto already had an idea on what's going on but knowing him, he's also a stubborn one. They might've inherited it from Enji after all, "You suddenly disappeared yesterday and I can't even contact you. Care to explain that to me, (y/n)."

You made a glance on Katsuki and the kids before continuing, "Fine. Shoto, I'm dating Katsuki." you exhaled while scanning Shoto's face, waiting for a reaction.

"You? What?" Shoto scrunched his eyebrows together. His face ashen in disbelief. Shoto doesn't care if you date anyone, but to know that you're dating Katsuki Bakugou was entirely a different story.

You rolled your eyes backward as you let out a loud, audible grunt, "Shoto, I'm dating Katsuki Bakugou." making Shoto palm his forehead in disbelief. Well, he doesn't entirely disagree with you since Katsuki is also a good friend to him even though he has that over the edge attitude.

"Are you serious?" Shoto asked again, and you eagerly nodded. You saw Shoto's left arm began to smoke, and that's where you started to realize shit is about to go down.

"Hey, Shoto you're not serious-" Shoto turned his heels on the opposite direction and started to march towards Katsuki's direction.

Shoto might be overreacting but he really cares for you as his little sister and he just want to make sure that you choose the right person.

"Oh, I'm really serious, (y/n)."

"AAAAAH! I GIVE UP!" Toga began to mess her hair as she slumped her body on her bed.

She glanced at the old newspaper in her hands as her eyes slowly read the headlines. She gulped and guilt struck her.

WHERE IS THE LIGHTNING HERO, RAIJIN?

She hasn't heard any news from you nor Katsuki over the past 5 years because after the night that slept at Katsuki's place was her flying to another country to lay low.

She admits that she really liked Katsuki back then, and that pushed her to do things that she is currently regretted on doing. She knows that what she did was stupid and unforgivable.

And now she's trying to atone her sins by finding a way to bring your memories back. It seemed impossible since even Katsuki couldn't find a way to bring your memories back, and how much more her, that can't even fix her own life, not to mention all the people who's lives got destroyed by her like yours?

She doesn't have a choice. Her conscience is killing her and she can't bear to carry a heavy burden on her shoulders for the rest of her life.

She did all the best she can to contact all the best quirk specialists she could ever get in contact with and they all failed to bring her the answers she was looking for.

The thought of giving up struck Toga's mind but she immediately shook her head while gently slapping her cheeks, "You can't give up now, Himiko. (y/n) needs her memories back, you can't just stop here." she muttered as she tried to convince herself.