Part 36: Plush Toy

Start from the beginning

"Good morning, Sun", she greeted me

"Morning, Rose"

"If you have time, on lunch break, I need to talk to you"

"I.....", I would agree but In cut my words by saying "Sun has something to be done in lunch break"

Then, In dragged me out of class, leaved Rose. She just stuttered for looking at me, I coded to be patient. She smiled, she understood that In still couldn't accept her apologize.

Since that time, In warned me again not to talk nor did everything related with her. Unless, he would be really angry to me.

But, Rose tried to talk to me almost for every day, she asked it directly to In instead of to I myself. In never gave her answer, it means 'no'. I didn't know what I should do.

The first arguing between me and In for this semester was started 2 weeks ago. It was Saturday. That day, school has been ended. I was waiting in front of the gate, In was still cleaning the toilet. I bought him soft drink and several snacks. Suddenly, Rose was standing beside of me. She was still in school as she also needed to clean the toilet as punishment, even longer than In's.

"Sun", she called

I smiled at her. I coded her to sit beside of me.

"I tried to talk to you directly, but seems In doesn't allow it"

"You know him, right?", I rolled my eyes

"He deserved to be angry to me. I understood"

I smiled again.

"Sorry", she said that suddenly. Without seeing at me.

Then, it became so quiet. I remembered everything she did to me, I was going to shout at her. But, I couldn't do that.

My mom told me that the problem has been solved. If I was still angry at her, it just turned me to be pathetic and controlled by my anger. Forgive her and start as new friend. Mom said that now on is easier to get a new enemy than a new friend. I promised to my mom, I would forgive and make a friend with Rose.

So, I replied "No forgiveness without hot ramen". I teased her

She turned her face to me. "Are you joking at me?", she asked me

"I think that you are quiet rich. You will not be broke if you treat a bowl of hot ramen, right?"

"Really?", she smiled

I nodded.

She took a deep breath. "Does it mean that you forgave me?, she asked me

I nodded. "Should I play hard?"

She saw at my face, she smiled. "I am speechless in front of you, boy"

"Why?"

"I spent all the time of my holiday as social worker, my punishment. In every evening, after my punishment that day, I went to your friend's home. Ai Nam, Copper, Peach, Oh. I asked to them how to ask for forgiveness to you"

"What did they say?"

"They said that I just need to say 'sorry' to you. I thought it was joking, I didn't believe in them"

"Why?"

"Because I did a huge mistakes to you". She looked at far. She proceeded "Even my mom bought several stuffs for you, she asked me to give that when I want to meet you. I thought that it is so childish, asking for forgiveness by using a gift"

"Anyway, I just received expensive gift", I teased her again

"Don't joke at me", she smiled. "Ai Nam told me a few times. I just need to say 'sorry' to you. That simple word"