Chapter 4

The next morning, Hiccup showed everyone what he learned about the dragon eye. "Oh my Thor! New dragons and new islands," Fishlegs said jumping up and down.
"So that means there's other lenses to the dragon eye," Astrid said. Hiccup smiled and said,"Yup. Means we need to find them before Dagur or anyone else who we can't trust."
Throughout the day,Fishlegs messed with the dragon eye,the twins were goofing off,Snotlout was sleeping,and Hiccup,Astrid, and Y/N were talking about going for a flight and look for one of the lenses.
After a while to talk, Y/N,Hiccup, and Astrid got on their dragons and started flying. "You two are really inseparable siblings," Astrid said laughing. "Well Hiccup thinks he needs to protect me every hour of the day," Y/N said. Hiccup looked hurt. "Ouch," Hiccup said with a laugh. "I swore to Thor and our father I'd protect her till the day I die," Hiccup whisper to Astrid. Y/N told Echo to go faster so he did. Y/N was having fun when she didn't notice ships and a net flying towards her.
The net hit Y/N and knocked her off Echo. "Hiccup," Y/N screamed. "Y/N," Hiccup yelled. Echo started flying downwards to try and catch her,but wasn't fast enough. Too focus on Y/N,Echo didn't see the net coming at him. It wrapped around him and both, Echo and Y/N hit the water. A giant fish net was thrown over them to bring them aboard. Hiccup and Astrid tried to save Y/N and Echo,but arrows and nets were getting too close. "Hiccup we need to leave and come back with a plan and the gang," Astrid said. On the way back to the Edge, Hiccup screamed. "Dad is going to kill me. She's my younger sister and let her get caught by dragon hunters," Hiccup said. "We'll get her back Hiccup," Astrid said. Stormfly and Toothless flew to the Edge.
*Y/N POV*
Last thing I remember was flying,hit with a net,and hit water. I woke up cold and my hands and feet chained to the floor. I look around and see I'm in a cage that is obviously made from dragon proof iron. I try to look at the cage across from me and I see Echo. Chained up and has a chain-like mask on so he can't roar. "I'm sorry," I whispered to him. He made a small sound.
All of a sudden, there's an all too familiar laugh heard down the passage way. "Enjoying your time Y/N," Dagur said with his body against the cage that held you. "What do you want? I don't know-," you were cut off by Dagur. "My plan is to use you as bait to get Hiccup and his dragon and trade for the dragon eye," Dagur said laughing. A large and musclier man come down the stairs. "Oh hey Ryker. What-,"he was cut off by Ryker. "We are here. Dagur get her and take her to Viggo. He wants to see her," Ryker said.
Dagur unlocked my caged,took the chains off,then tied my hands behind my back and pushed me out. Echo growled at him. "It's ok," I told Echo.
Once off the boat, we started walking towards a tent. It was a little bigger than the rest. Must be Viggo's tent I thought. Once we walked in, there were maps everywhere and a game of Maces and Talons. A game you knew too well. Dagur pushed you in a chair that sat opposite of Viggo's spot. "Thank you Dagur. You may leave,but send my brother for Y/N's dragon so I can send a letter to Hiccup," Viggo said. One,not that bad looking for a evil dragon hunter. Two, how in Thor's name did he know my name?! My mind was buzzing I didn't notice him waving his hand in front of my face.
"Sorry to disturb your thoughts. I hate that. But lets talk," Viggo said with a small smile.