LIV

The sunlight gleamed down into the bedroom through the blindless window next to the bed. Nahmir was the first to wake up, rubbing his eyes and flipping his dreads from his vision.

      Looking beside him, he sees the melanin beauty before toothlessly smiling. Her skin glowed in the suns morning rays as she slept peacefully in her white spaghetti strap v-neck knee high cotton night dress. Her used to be damp hair was now dry and wavy, just like the Instagram post.

        He leaves the bed in silence before walking to his dresser and opening his duffle, delving a black sweater, ripped denim jeans, and white forces. He strips from his white cotton tee and slips on the rest of his clothing since he showered twice last night thanks to Blaze.

       He reapplies his deodorant before spraying a decent amount of cologne on. Afterwards he went inside the bathroom, using the bathroom, washing his face and using a toothpick to see if something gotten lodged into his braces before brushing his teeth.

           Walking out the bathroom, he grabs his phone off its charger and went downstairs. When he checks the time it was 5:45. They were asleep for awhile, but he didn't want to interrupt Blaze.

        Before Nahmir gotten downstairs, he hears everyone in the kitchen turned up.

      Jay was standing on the kitchen island eating a sausage while dancing idiotically, Shauna was shaking her derrière while sipping on vodka, Cordae was leaning against the counters trying to eat a plate, Valerie was in the fridge fishing out grape jelly while shaking hers also, Yola was sitting in a chair by at the island with Jay, Manny and Zion was dancing with Jay, but on the floor.

     'Plain Jane REMIX' by A$AP Ferg and Nicki Minaj was playing through the Bluetooth docks.

   Nahmir looks at them as if they were the children and he was the father.

     A piece of Jays sausage fell on Yola's head and before they all knew it, she uses her left arm to swipe his feet from under him.

     "And I—oop!" Shauna laughs as everyone gasped after Jay bursts his derrière on the marbled island.

      Nahmir shook his head before washing his hands and going into the fridge and taking out the Cook Out entre he bought last night. He stood by the microwave as everyone still laughs at Jay.

     "Yola! What you do that for man?" Jay groans as he rubs his behind, "You know my ass is bony as fuck."

    "Don't be dropping shit on me and maybe I would've not need to do that," she nonchalantly says.

    "Whatever with yo' mullet hair wearing ass—"

"I know you aren't talkin' lookin like A Boogie."

        "N-O!" everyone screams, Shauna almost wasting her beverage and Cordae chocking on his food.

       "That's the same thing Nahmir said!" Cordae laughs.

      "Speaking about Nahmir, where are they?" asked Shauna. Momentarily, everyone turns around, finding Nahmir trying to warm his food. Touching his food, seeing if it was still cold, he turns around himself to find them staring holes into him.

     "...What?" he says turning his attention to his food.

"Where's my bitch?" Shauna sits her drink down.

      "Yeah, I missed Blaze," Valerie says.

"She still sleeping," Nahmir closes the microwave.

      "You know, Nahmir, you've been acting different lately. Like you don't roast on nobody no more," Zion shrugs.

      "I believe it's called maturing, but ok," Nahmir walks a few meters and opens the den's door.