saving her part 2

jess pov

while we was locked in kissing i totally forgot he was bleeding pulling away from him i examine Adrian's body for injuries to see he has a bullet worn in his stomach and a matching one in his arm before i could do anything about it the back window shattered into a million pieces scaring me so much i even screamed.

i looked out the broken broken window to see a black car following us.

"its him" adrian breathed out.

"shh don't talk you are going to hurt yourself more"

suddenly jack smashed the front of his car into the back of ours making our driver lose a bit of control.

without warning our driver picks up the speed driving down the darkest road turning off the headlights not to draw attention to us jack is still following us but is quite far behind that he wouldn't be able to see us, proving my point the car pulls over and lets us out adrian grabs my hand and pulls me into a field quickly running through it as jacks car approached us we jump into a helicopter i can see jack and kol get out the car and run to the car we left just as he set off in the air.

_______

jacks pov

i was following the car infront trying to find out who thought they could come into my home and attack my family i am with kol when he gets a call from chloe telling him jessie is missing.

speeding up i try to catch up with the car infront of us to save my girl, the car turned down a dark road and thats when i lost it still following the road kol spots the car parked and the doors all opened just as i get out to run to the car a helicopter takes off over our heads.

slamming the door out of anger i quickly call up the house and order my men to find out who and where these people are.

once we get back to the house it is a mess all the maids and chloe are cleaning up the broken glass and blood off the floor ace is on the phone while the rest of the men are typing away on laptop hopefully to find my girl.

after getting a full report off everyone i head upstair to my room to sleep off the night.

i woke up to screaming going on in the house quickly running out of my room still wearing yesterdays clothes i run down stairs to see kol and chloe arguing not paying much attention to them i got to the front room to see everyone working but ace wasn't here.

____

jess pov

after our helicopter ride to the airport we jumped on a plane to rome so thats where i am right now in a mansion in rome waiting for adrian to wake up.

he had a doctor on stand by waiting in the helicopter to patch him all up for us to leave.

we arrived in rome very early this morning and drove to adrians mansion to sleep, what brings us up to date we heard back fro ace once we had landed that jack has no idea it was his brother but knows I'm missing and his trying to find me but if everything goes to plan he won't be able to.

*skip 2 hours*

adrian was finally up and ready for the day he said his taking me site seeing but we need to be carefully as jack still has people in italy working for him. taking a drive around we stopped off at trevi fountain and the roman forum then went for dinner in a fancy restaurant that i would of felt under dressed for but adrian had rented us a private room in the back, the food was undescribable it was like nothing id ever tasted before.

after dinner we went home for a quick rest before we start are new life over tomorrow. adrian told me his got an exciting day planed for me.

____

next day
I woke up in a room by my self and the end of the bed was a brown envelope with my name on it opening it up I found a passport with my picture but the name read Sarah there was also loads of fake documents in there.

I did my morning routine I'm currently eating breakfast when Adrian comes back neither for us have mentioned the kiss that happened feeling like it need to be cleaned up

"Adrian? About that kiss that happened after you saved me I just wanted to apologise I shouldn't of done that" I admit to him
"Do you regret it" he asked
"No"
"Then why are you apologising"
"I was so happy you saved me and wasn't thinking right I have only just gotten out of your brother clutches"
"I understand" he coldly replied

Adrian informed me he has to go back home and that he got me a job at a little cafe about 10 minutes walk from his house and that I was to stay there and not tell anyone about my true identity also that il have a bodyguard and he be back as soon as possible with that he left

————————-
It be over a year since I've updated I'm so sorry been pregnant and had a baby his now 4 months old

Vote, comment and share