Chapter 7

Jessica PoV
I woke up in jacks room alone it was just past 8 and not a sound can be heard.
I switched on the lamp next to me that lit up the room, I looked around and saw a box of chocolates and a note that read
Morning princess.
Hope you had a good night sleep ( I know I did)
I'll be back soon stay in the room till I come and get you
J x
I put the note down got up and went for a shower and got ready for the day, by the time I was done jack was home.
He walked in the room with breakfast and we eat together. This feels oddly comfortable.
Then I decided to break the silence and ask him what I wanted to know.
"Jack why me?" I asked
He gave me a questionable look " what do u mean"
I sighed " you could have any girl in the country and you choose me why?"
suddenly tilted my head up and made eye contact. " you want to know why?" He asked and I nodded " why? Because you beautiful more the any girl and I want you I look at you and it's like I forget who I am, your my one and only no matter what your the one I'm hock on the one I'm addicted to, your the one I want to share my life with the one I want to protect from everyone the one I'm interested in the one I want to know more about and the one I want to help your like a drug I can't forget. Not that I want to, and most importantly your mine your my girlfriend"
I sat there shock that him of all people just said that. Then I remember something " you can't call me your girlfriend you never officially asked me and you don't treat me like a boyfriend should" I stated as if reality hit him, his face dropped.
Second later he stood up and took his phone out and texted someone
"We're going out" he stated I just went along with it and nodded not care as long as I get out the house.

After we were ready he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the front of the house so fast I didn't even get to look around the mansion, we got out side and there was 3 black SUVs I looked around the rest of outside and saw a massive drive where the cars were waiting with a water fountain in the middle and trees leading from the gate up to the mansion on each side of the drive and fencing around the rest of the garden.

Jacks tugged my arm towards the suv in the middle witch had a man sitting in the driver sit he was wearing a suit and had blacked out glasses on as it was sunny today. Jack gave him An address and the driver who's name I didn't know drove off.

We been in the car for about 15 minutes and I still didn't know where we was al, I saw was tress and fields. Jack had his arm around my shoulder and kept whisper stupid things in my ear about what was outside the car about 5 minutes later we pulled up to a Clift top.

Jack and I got out the car and the rays of sun hit me straight away, jack intertwined our hands and walked over to the front of the cliff " don't look down till I say so" he ordered.
When we reached the cliff I looked out and saw a view of the town and towns around it you could also see the trees and the sea in the distance, I could hear the birds tweeting and other animals around us, I could feel the sun on me.
I was so lost in thought I didn't even notice jack had moved from my side to behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. The sound of his voice even in a small whisper made me jump "look down"
I step forward once more and looked down and saw the most beautiful thing ever.
There was a lake withal different flowers surrounding it and trees, the was rocks all in the water then I saw there was a water fall coming off the cliff down to the lake.
"It beautiful" I said
"I thought you would like it" jax said with a smile "but we're not done come on" he said tugging me back to the car all 3 of the SUVs were there we go into the same one as last time.
He gave the driver another address and we took off again.
It was a little after 12 and I was starting to get hungry just as I was about to ask jack how long we be we pulled up to ore destination. I looked around outside to see we was at the beach but no one was at this part, I looked at jax giving him a questionable look but he ignored me and got out the car.
We walked over to the beach were there was candles and blood red rose petals leading up a table witch also had rose petals on but these were pink and there was white petals round the table. Jack pulled out a chair for me "my lady" he said while gesturing for me to sit down. I didn't while laughing at his silliness. We ate lunch and talked about random things but not each other I found it odd but pushed the thought out my mind.
After lunch we stayed on the beach just sitting enjoy each other company in silence watching the waves, well I was every time I looked and jax he was watching me. I smiled at it though. It funny how u think u know people then they surprise you.