The kidnap.. maybe

*  WARNING LOT OF PICTURE IN THIS ONE*

Jessica POV
I woke up with bearly any sleep, I still could not think of who would of done this for me the only person I could think of was Chloe and she said she had no idea what I was talking about.
I didn't have much time to think about it I had a long day of work ahead working all day so I can have the night of for me and Chloe to go out tonight.

*** 8 hours later***
I was just about to finish work it been a slow, long, boring day to day.
I still feel like I'm being followed.
By who? I don't know.

I singed myself out of work and made my way but to my apartment.
I got ready for tonight as soon as I got in. I wore a black dress with pink Tassles hanging off it with a black clutch bag accessorised with a black head band and sliver necklace with light pink heals. I waved my hair and put on make up.
(Outfit below)

Just as I finished Chloe knocked on the door

Just as I finished Chloe knocked on the door. She looked lovely with her hair curled, a short skirt that showed of her legs with black heals and a flowery top with black lace on the top, and make up that made her skin glow.
(Chloe outfit)

*30 minutes later* We arrived at the club

*30 minutes later*
We arrived at the club. We walk straight up to the bouncer, he made I contact with me then just like that let us both in. As we walked through the door the smell of smoke and alcohol flowed up my nose.
We walked straight to the bar waiting to be served, we sat on two spear stalls at the end of the bar.

I looked around expecting the place there was two stairs cases on the other end of the dance floor leading to the VIP floor, there was lights and people everywhere. There was people grinding all over each other on the dance floor like there was no one else watching.
(Club underneath)

" hello, what can I get you" a young woman voice interrupters my thoughts

"I'll have a coke and vodka" Chloe shouts over the music to the bar maid, she nodded then turns to me.
" I'll have a lemonade" she gave me a look to say 'why you in a club drinking a soft drink' but I've never been big on drinking then my parents and siblings died in a car accident by a drunk driver so I haven't and never will drink alcohol.
* a few hours later *
We have not stopped dancing since we got here.
But I have this feeling someone is watching me. It's to dark to see anything so I can't see anyone looking at me but I can feel it.

Chloe left me on the dance floor to go use the washroom I was dancing by myself when someone hand went around my waist. I froze i know that the stupidest thing to do but I couldn't help it. When my brain restored back to normal I tried to squirm away but the person arm was to tight around me.
I felt the person breath on the back of my ear as he whispered in to my ear.
" don't try to move or scream or I'll kill everyone in this whole room" he sounded so serious and I didn't want to test him, I gave him a slight nod I'm surprised he saw it.
"Good girl. Now listen to me carefully" he said as he turned me around in his arms. We made eye contact. His eyes were the only Feature I could see on his face in this light. My light blue eyes stuck on his beep brown his eyes looked so familiar.
He leaned down to my ear and tightened his grip on my waist if that was possible.
" I can't get you out of my head, I need you to come with me and your going to stay with me wether u like it or not, you will do as I say when I say it. Do I make myself clear" he whispered/shouts.
I just gave him a look like he was crazy while trying to progress what just happened.
"Go to hell if u think I'm going to do anything you say, I know who u are just cause u own the country don't mean u can boss anyone u want around"
" I can always make u come with me" he said looking pissed off
I look around to see for help but everyone is minding there own business not even bothered then I saw Chloe talking to someone then they got up and left she just left me here.
The man in front of me followed where my eyes were.
"She going home my right hand man just convinced her u got sick and went home and told him to tell her"
I looked up to him shocked and speechless.
"I'm not going with you EVER!" I say screaming the last word.
Then his next move did something I didn't think he would.
He lifted his hand to my arm and inserted a needle into it, straight away I started to feel dizzy and lightheaded.. the blackness over took.

Jack PoV
I have her.
I finally have her in my arm,in my life, she's mine and now everyone was going to know it she will do as I say even if I have to force her.
As soon as I put that needle in her arm kol came to my side.
"Chloe believed me" he said with confidence as he grabbed onto Jessica other side.
"Good now I need to get her do as I say" I said as we walked out of the club to put cars and back home.
Now we just needed to wait for the tantrum to come the moment she wakes up. It won't last for long wether I have to force it on her or not I will control her. she is mine. Forever. I will never let her go. And soon people will know she's mine.
******
A.N
Well that was interesting. What do U think will happen when Jessica wakes up?

Enjoy reading

I noticed I've been using a lot of 'text' talk in this book. It is all unedited I will go back and edit it after but if u notice and spelling or grammar mistakes comment and tell me:) thanks

Don't forget to vote, comment and share