marking

important a/n at the end of chapter and sorry about all the pictures 

I am awaken to a feather like feeling on my chest, fluttering my eyes open I see jack on top of me sucking my neck. Realising I am still naked I freak out and try to push him away but he won't move.

"Shh love it only me" he soothing voice reaches my ears, still not calming down I push and push at his chest but he won't move, panic take over while his just confused.

Breathing heavily I try to form a sentence "wh..at d..i..d yo..u d..o?" I question him
"Love calm down I didn't do anything" I don't feel pain anywhere but we are both naked and I woke up to him sucking the life out my neck any normal person would if u was in a relationship like ours.

I calm down and just look at him but he still doesn't move we just look into each-other eyes connect together, its like we are looking into each-other souls, his dark brown eyes looking into my bright blue ones.

Before I could register what happened his lips crush into mine filling both of us with passion and lust. My arm wrap around his neck pushing him closer to me his hands grip onto my hips paralysing me to the bed, my arms reach around his torso leaving  my hands on his back he begins to sucking and biting my neck a loud moan escapes from my mouth.

His hands fill up and down my carves as he sucked across my neck levying marks everywhere, I can't stop the moans from coming out while my nails scratch up and down his back. Pulling his face back up to mine I smash his lip to mine his hand travel up and grope my boob as my nails dig into his back I'm sure I drew blood. I moan into our kiss as his plays with my boobs.

Suddenly his pulls back gets up and walks into the bathroom I just lay there stunned not knowing what to do. I just lay there looking at the ceiling till I hear a loud laugh from the bathroom door. I look up and see jack standing there with a toothbrush in his hands watching me.

"Enjoying the view" I smirk at him
"You could look like a horses behind and I'll still enjoy looking at you" he smirks back at me as heat crawls up my body to my face.

I turn away from him trying to hide my blush, sensing him coming closer I try and push myself more into the bed. He climb into bed behind me yet I still didn't turn around his hands snake around my body pulling me to him, without warning he bites down on my neck a loud squeal yelps from within me as I try to get away from him but he doesn't let me go. 

His hand go to my side and rest on my rib cage, without warning he attacks me tickling everywhere he can reach, my laugh is going out of control, tears brimming in my eyes, my breath is coming out uneven has I try to pry his hands off me but he doesn't let go still attacking me as I squirm under him. 

"St.--st.--stop" I breath out I didn't actually thing he would but he does he turns me to face him, looks deeps into my eyes leans right down so our lips and close to touching but no I can feel his breath on my face. 

"What was that love?" he questions me with a mocking smirk. Not answering him i push on his bear chest trying to get him off me, he pulls back slightly still looking at me his dark eyes travel down to my lip then back to my blue orbs with out even a second thought his soft lips plunge on to my dry ones, electric volts take over my body sending goosebumps all over my body, his hands roam down my body and rest on my hour-glass cures as mine travel up his back and into his silk hair. 

Without thinking I quickly push myself away from him stand up and grab the closets pillow to me with one big whack I smash the pillow into his face. I remove the pillow to see for the first time his eyes light up not by much and I'm pretty sure no else would have notice it but I did.