Aftermath

Jess PoV

Beep beep beep

Can't that noise shut up I'm trying to sleep.

Beep beep beep

I open my eyes to find out what that noise was, when I notice I'm in a hospital type room it was light outside there was no one in the room. Suddenly remembering what happened I pushed the red button on the side of the bed to notify the doctor I guess.

The next moment the doctor, jack, kol, Damon, ace, Harley and zane come in I'm glad too see none of them looked harmed but nor Chloe or Ryder are with them. None of them say anything they just stand there.

"Where is Chloe" is the first thing I say to break the silence I don't actually care 'cause we not friend right now but it was so awkward I needed to say something.

Jack was the first to move he came over to me and grabbed my hand then dropped it like I was on fire. "She's freezing" he turns to the doctor to say.

The doctor done a quick look over me he didn't say while doing so.
"Everything looks fine" the doctor said in a monotone before leaving and once again we was in silence.
I awkwardly cough trying to break the silence.

None of the, said anything till everyone left leaving me and jack alone.
"What happened" I ask trying to piece together everything.
"A drunk driver hit you guys spanning the car off the road and into a wall the driver died on the scene,Chloe is in the ICU and Ryder in intensive care your the only one who has woken up" he answered me I was quite shocked I didn't actually expect him to answer with that much information.
"Oh is Ryder going to be okay" even though he doesn't know about mine and Chloe's fight I don't want her to have the satisfaction of know I cared so I didn't ask.

"We don't know yet" he was going to say more but the doctor walked in and ask jack to step outside while he spoke to me.
"I'm going to get a coffee I'll be back" jack said as he left

It was silent for a few minutes before the doctor spoke "ma'am while you was unconscious we had to run some test to make sure everything was okay most of them came back fine" I started getting worried of where he was going with this.
"What do you mean most of them" he didn't answer but carried on with what he was saying.
" one of the test we had to do was a pregnancy test" he stopped at looked at me I was freaking out inside I couldn't be pregnant not by him I just couldn't be.
"I'm guessing as Mr King didn't inform us you also don't know" again he stopped to make sure I was okay I guess he couldn't tell but I was freaking out

"Miss Anderson you are 2 weeks pregnant" my face paled my heart fell into my stomach my brain went into overload, why is this happening why now I can't do this I can't stay here and be in an abusive relationship while I have a baby on the way I need to get out of this now, suddenly something hit me jack can't know. I quickly looked to the doctor.

"Thank you for the news doctor but can we keep this between us I don't want jack knowing just yet" I force a smile out to him so he doesn't suspect anything.

He agreed then he left straight after telling me I can leave when I'm ready. I got up and went to the on joined bathroom to shower and do my other cleansing bits. When I walked back into the room jack was there with some clothes for me and the rest of my things.

I quickly got dressed to get out of here as soon as possible I don't want to be around jack I don't want him to find out about the baby. I need to find away out of here.

Before we left I quickly grabbed my phone to text Adrian.