Where is she???

Chloe above

Kols PoV
I can't get her out of my head I've never felt this way before about anyone.
I've dreamt about her since that night at the bar.
I only spoke to her for a few minutes but everything I said was a lie to her

Flashback
Jack and me where up in the vip when Jessica and another girl walked over to the bar and caught our attention we watch them all night as they danced.
The other girl was so beautiful even in the light I could tell, she was quite petit in size and height she has amazing long brown hair.
I few hours after they started dancing the beautiful girl left Jessica to dance by her self  both me and jax looked at each other with a look that told us to put the plan into action now. Jax went to Jessica why I went to the bar when I saw the girl come out and back to the dance floor I walked over to her and pulled her to the bar
"Your Jessica's friend?" I questioned
She frowned her eyebrows in confusion but answered anyway
"Yes, and you are?" She questioned back
"A friend of Jessica she told me to tell you she got sick and went home and to make sure you get home okay"
She looked at me uncertain but took me hand and come with me out the door just before she got in the car she turned and called fore me
"Hey!" I turned and raised a brow telling her to continue "what's your name?"
I cocky smirk appeared on my face as she asked
"Kol and yours?"
"Chloe" and with that I tired and went back into the club to help jack knowing full well she was watching me walk away.
*end of flashback*
That was all the happen between us 2 days ago and I still can't get her out my head I need to see her again.
Chloe's PoV
I haven seen or heard from my best friend in two day now some people might think that's fine to not talk to a friend for two day but not us, me and Jess talk everyday no matter what we would talk at some point everyday but we haven't since that night at the club. I hope she okay. I called the police and they said they won't do anything about it.
I don't know what I would do if something happened to her we all each other have.
Jacks PoV
I sorted it all her work, her apartment and the police didn't question it when me and kol went there this morning to tell them not to worry about her, the police informed me that Chloe had called to report her missing.
I told kol to go find her and bring her to me so we could talk.
Jessica PoV
I woke up in jax bedroom all alone again it was I little past 8 in the morning as I turned on the lamp that lit up the room I saw a stack of papers on jacks pillow it had a note attached that read
I'll be back soon, read this and we talk when I get back-j x
As I picked the papers the word he said to me in the basement came back "you will do as I say and when I say it" and then the ones from the first night in his room came back "I have some rules we need to go over and you need to follow all of them"
I soon realised what the papers were as I started reading they were the rules he wanted me to follow. Stupid rules I might add. Such as: I must always watch you shower, you must not go anywhere outside the house without my permission, you must always wear a dress unless told otherwise, must not wear underwear around the house, must do as your told,you must show all the men in this house respect, you must do as any of them tell you and you must not talk unless spoken to
I scoffed to my self as I read the rest of the rules believe me they were a lot but what caught my attention the most was the last one if any rules are broken you will be punished. I gulped nervously as I kept re reading those last 4 words you will be punished.

After I finally got rid of my nerves I got ready for the day I knew I had to obey to his rules but somethings else beside being punished made me want to I wanted to know him not the leader side and not the side his been showing me for the last two day but the real him the him no one know and it wasn't going to be easy.

I just got out the shower, done my hair and a little bit of make up before I got dressed for the day, I was searching the wardrobe for some real clothes but all I saw was dress then my mind traveled back to the rules you must wear a dress unless told otherwise, you must not wear underwear around the house. Then it hit me why would he want me to do that why couldn't I wear what I want. I decided to go with a low cut tight dark blue  dress.