Our first conversation

** warning sexual content at the end of this chapter*
Jacks PoV
I know I shouldn't have drugged her and kidnap her but I can't stay away from her, I need her to be near me.
I need her, she's my obsession. I own her. I control her always

Jessica's PoV

I woke up in a small,dark,smelly,dim lit room, memories of last night come flashing back and I remember I was kidnapped.
Panic flowed though me. I tilt my head up and look around the room.

The floor was made of wood and dirty,there was no widows, and a massive drain pipe going down one of the wall. I suddenly hear the sound of chains rattling, I look down and saw large, bulky sliver chains tying me to a pole in the middle of the room, they were around my shoulder down to my wait and holding my arms to my sides.
It smelt terrible, like death.
Reality set in and fear shocked though me.
I screamed and screamed and screamed as loud as I could.
Nothing just silence.
Tears started to roll down my face.
I screamed again till my voice was cracking and I couldn't screaming any longer.
My breathing was out of control, my tears wouldn't stop, my throat felt itchy from all the screaming.
I tilted my head up and tried to control myself, but I just couldn't.

I heard a click it sounded like a lock then I heard footsteps. I started to cry again. Im so weak. The person unlocked the door to the room I was in. I looked up. Blue connect with brown as we made eye contact. His eyes are beautiful. We stayed in silence, our eyes still connect.

***5 minutes later***
we are still in silence, neither moving or talking.
I didn't know what to do, my kidnapper was in front of me just staring at me.
As soon as that thought went through my head silent tears streamed down my face, I broke eye contact and looked down. I was weak and I just showed him that. I heard him walk over to me my head shot up as he knees down in front of me, he wiped the tears of my face. Then did something that I never thought he would. He raised his hand of my face then made contact with my cheek again my head snapped to the side that when I realised what he did. He slapped me. I could feel my eyes watering and blurring my vision I let then fall.

He grabbed my head in both hands and turned me to face him. I watched as he crawled up to me so we was face to face. "You know who I am" he whispered, I dint have to think about it I did know who he was every one did he was the leader the one everyone feared he was my kidnapper he was jax. I nodded my head yes just as I did he pulled my face forward and kissed me, I don't know why but I kissed him back. The kiss was deep and forceful, his lips were soft and left tingles on mine, his hand went from my face to my hair and he pulled it back so my head tilted up and started kissing and sucking my neck. Pretty sure he left a few hickeys.

He pulled away and stood up. I looked down embarrassed I just kissed someone I don't know I gave my first kiss to a stranger to a kidnapper. " let's talk" he sounded serious
I looked up and saw him sitting on a chair across from me. I didn't answer him so he continued. " I need u your mine now"
I looked away from him "I.. W..I.l.l nev..er..b.e ..y.o..u.r..s" I stuttered like and idiot
His eyes turned darker if that was possible " you don't have a choice!" He snapped
I cowered back like weak idiot I was. "It's...m..y..li..fe..y..o..u..ca.nt ..d..o..th..is" I whisper. He looks down at me and smirks.he looks so sexy doing that. Where the hell did that come from.
"have you forgot who I am I can do what I want when I want!" He shouts at me and walks closer he come down to my face again " now listen to what I have to say" he spat at me I didn't say anything I don't want to make this any worse.
"your going to stay with me wether u like it or not, you will do as I say when I say it" he repeats the same word from the club " you will be my girlfriend, you will sleep in my room with me, and everyone in this whole country will know it, that way no one will touch,talk,flirt or even look at you with out my permission. your MINE and I control you now."
He looks at me as if waiting for me to reply I don't know what to say but I know his right he has the power to do and I know if I don't he kill me I'd rather be alive with him. Atleast his hot. Me and my thoughts need to talk his my kidnapper.
I look up to see him still looking at me, I just nod at him. He walked behind me and whispers in my ear " I'm sorry it had to be like this I didn't want to kidnap or drug u but u gave me no choice" before I could respond I felt the chain around me lose and come off. I look up to see jax in front of me hold his hand out to help me up we walked out the basement and through the mansion seriously this place is massive. We walked into a room the walls are black,with black curtains on the windows with a double bed in the middle of the room with 2 white bed tables on either side a white chair in front of the window there was a gold table in front of the bed with a flat screen on it.
(Room below)

Jax voice broke me out of thought " the bathrooms over there" he pointed to attached bathroom "and wardrobe is over there" he pointed to another door

He reached in his pocket and pulled out a brand new looking phone and handed it to me I just looked down at it like it was on fire. " I brought u a new one it has all the number your need on it" I took it from him " why would u do that" he smirks at that I don't know why he walked closer to me and whispered in me ear "because my love I can" I smile but also cringe and that pet name " thanks" I mutter.

I walked in to the wardrobe without another word. One side has all of jacks clothes and the other side has women's clothes on them witch I guess are mine. I walked over to look through them most are short dress, going out clothes and formal wear them I noticed something at the back of the room lingerie and lots of it. I turn and see jack staring at me "you like?" He asked with a wink I couldn't help but giggle "it's nice" he looks at the floor then back at me "you should do that more it sounded nice" I just smile at him. I grab some of my new sexy underwear before I could jack walks over to me and stands in front of me " I have some rules we need to go over and u need to follow all of them I'll let u get settled before u have to obey to them" I just nod a yes he smiles.
He grabbed my chin and kissed me again the kiss was like he was hungry and needed it.
Once he pulled away for air

" I'm going for a shower" I whisper to him. He nod then smirks at me " I'm watching" he says out of the blue I looked at him my jaw dropped in disbelief " Erm..no y..ou..r ..n..o..t" oh great back to stuttering. He laughs then looks at me seriously "it's one of my rules" he says with a smirk that smirk is driving me insane it like I can't say no to it.

**15 minutes later**
After 15 minutes of putting up a fight here I am about to shower in front of someone I've know for less then a day. I have a feeling I'm not going to like his rules but if I get him along with it I don't care. What has going into you.

I got into the shower with my clothes on and turned the water on jax is standing at the shower door watching me I let the water run down me fully dressed I turn back and see an unimpressed jack, I smile at him and strip my dress on not breaking eye contact with him I look down at him and he does the same to me I standing in my under wear and bra, I smile and turned back around to take them off and finish my shower I turn to see jack watching me and wanking him self. I smirk to myself and walk out. Jax follows me doesn't stop doing his.. Stuff, I walk to the walk in wardrobe to find some clothes
It late so I settled for a long top and short shorts.
I walk out the room and see jack watching tv I get in to bed next to him and turn around he turns the tv off and cuddles up to me spooning me. He kissed my neck and whisper in my ear " get some rest we have a big day tomorrow my love" we have to talk about that nickname before I could reply I fell into sleep.

--------
Next chapter going to be real long so don't know when it be up

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE