Worst day of my life

"Strip down! Now!"

I store frozen I couldn't move, his so mad at me I don't know what he will do to me. I look into his eyes to see if he is serious or not, his eyes are as dark as I've ever seen. Cold. There is nothing there no emotion no love this is not the man I'm in love with.

Thinking Of it I'm I actually in love with him I know nothing about him and this is a clear show of that.

"What are you waiting for! STRIP!" He screams once again at me.
With shaking hands and tears flying down my face one after the other, I take my dress off along with my shoes and bra. Now fully naked to his eyes I just stand there waiting for him to do something.I'm crying uncontrollably.

Jack just looks at me he doesn't say a thing just roams his eyes all over my body, walking circles around me his eyes never leave my body. When he gets behind me his hand skims across my ass making my flinch, a loud sinister laugh falls out his mouth.

I try to step forward away from jack but he grasps my hips, digs his nails in and pulls me to his chest, his hands go from my hips up my stomach and onto my breast, I squirm trying to get away from him but his to strong.

His hands play with my boobs massaging them if I wasn't so hysterically I'll probably be enjoying this but I know this is all punishment for me this isn't love. Jack pulls me out my thoughts when his pulls on my nipples making me yelp but like always he just laughs. My eye well up again and tears full like a waterfall out my eye as he carry on assaulting my breast.

I keep begging him to stop but he won't all he does is laugh at me and tell me to shut up. While I'm begging him to not do this he slips one of his hands down my body and into my folds. I tensed up the moment he did that and I started screaming at him to stop but like always he just told me to shut up.

Jack removes both of his hands and turns me around to look at him, he grabs my shoulder and pushes me on top the bed, he takes my knees in his hands and push the up  to spread my legs with my naked body on view to him he just looks at me again with a sick smirk on his face.

To my horror he hand goes into his pocket gets his phone out and takes a picture of me as I beg him to stop but he won't. Why is he doing this I thought he liked me. Getting in between my legs to keep them spread jack leans down and licks the tears of my face but more keep falling never stoping.

Jacks hands touch my body all over not leaving a single bit untouched. His hands go back to my folds pulling at it stretching it out.
"Hmm virgin pussy" he whispers so quite I beardy heard it.
He sounded like he was fighting with himself like he didn't want to do this but nothing in his face showed it.
Before I could do anything he pushed 2 fingers inside me, I screamed from the sudden force squirming to get away but it's no use yet I don't stop trying.

Jax  pushes he fingers in and out of me getting rougher with each push. My body is still fighting I don't want this. His hand come up and around my mouth so my screams are coved, tears have not stopped coming from my eyes.
"Relax love you'll feel better" jax whispers into my ear relax is this boy kidding his assaulting me and he wants me to relax. his lips move down and attack my neck again, his fingers and mouth both assaulting me while his other hand his still around my mouth all I can do is cry and try to get away.

Jax mouth moves further down my body to my breast a sick smirk goes to jax face as he mouth gives all it attention to my breast, leaving bite marks, love bites and redness all over them. Jax continues on his assault down my body leaving marks everywhere he can.

When he gets to the bottom of my stomach just above my vagina I started to kick my legs, shake my head but with his hand still over my mouth I couldn't speak.

My mind went into overdrive I couldn't think properly. My body slowly stopped fighting giving up. I was losing the will to protect myself.

As my body gives up fighting he continues on down my body sucking on my clit while his other hand that is not around my mouth is fingering me with 2 fingers.

It hurt like hell I have never touched myself like this so having him do it for the first time hurts.

While in my thoughts I didn't notice he had stopped what he was doing, he was now leaning over me with his hand still covering my mouth he just looked into my eyes.

I couldn't remove my eyes from his any trace of the man I love is gone this man was a monster. I could hear his other hand doing something but I didn't move I could my body had shut down.

He stopped moving leaned down to me and sucked on my neck in different places for a few minutes.
Then he looks me in the eyes again I still haven't moved his hand over my mouth get tighter and before I know
It I'm forced to look him in the eyes.

Looking in his eyes is making this all worse I know what is going to happen but I can't stop it I always knew this would happen I just wish it was different and I was consenting to it but jack did it his way instead.

Before I could think anymore jack pushed himself fully into me without warming I screamed under his hand as he tightened it. He doesn't even let me get use to it he just pounds in and out over and over again as hard as he can.

I can't take it this is to much my body fills like it on fire my skin doesn't feel like mine this isn't pleasurable at all it's just painful. Tears fall one after the other from my face down my body.

Jack doesn't stop he just pounds in and out of my and the same forced he used the first time, grunting every now and then.

I just look to the side starring at the same spot on the wall as my body moves from the amount of force he is using, his hand blocking any sound coming from my mouth.
After 15 minuets of me looking at the wall and him pounding into me over and over he finally cums but I didn't I wouldn't dare I didn't even think about it.

After he cums inside me he pulled out pushes me away from him walks off to the bathroom, before he enters he turns to me and tells me to stay where I am and my to move.
I do as he says and just lay curled it to a ball crying.
I don't know how long I was crying for before jack came back but when he does he grabs me by the arm pulls me into bed pushes me on to his chest wraps his arms around me and demands I go to sleep.
I was going to protest but after what happened and the amount I cried I could even fight it and fell asleep. With the only though in my head
This was the worse day of my life

Jacks POV
I don't regret what I did I finally got what I wanted my princesses innocents it's all mine and now she will know she belongs to me I will remind her that she is mine every time she try's to fight me I will remind her of what I did today how I ripped into her virgin pussy and made it bleed.

I will never regret taking her in the way I did today weather she consents or not she will be mine when and where ever I want her.
—————
I know it's short but I really wanted to get this chapter out the way even tho it's shit but it was really hard for me to write

Vote, comment and share xx