Meeting jax

Jessica p.o.v
*beep beep*
I woke up as my alarm beeping in my ear, it was 6in the morning, Chloe was already up and ready to head of to college. We say our goodbye then I go get ready for work I didn't have work till 8... after I brush my teeth and have a shower I put on some mascara and lipstick; I don't wear much make up as don't think I need it, I change into black leggings and a simple black polo shirt.
I walked for about 15 minutes before I got to the diner, it was just about to open I walk in and get ready for my shift.
-----
10 hours later (now 18:00 o'clock)
Ive been at work since 8 in the morning, having people moan constantly to me like I'm some therapist. I've been doing my normal work that I normal do(waitressing,cleaning up.)
The bell on the door rang to indicate someone coming in, I look over to the door, there he was the man everyone knew about but no one knows him.
He never comes in here it's the first time I have actually ever seen him; I've heard about him everyone has but he never seemed like a real person till now seeing him right in front of my eyes. His dark brown silky hair shining in the light, his brown eyes scanning the diner for a seat.
Everyone in the diner was quite and watching his every move till he sat down he gave the people around him a look to tell them to get back to what they are doing.
He was sitting with an older man maybe in his mid 30s they both looked very serious, I'd be lying if I tell u I wasn't scared to walk over there, everyone in the country feared him.
I finally worked up the courage to walk over there
" hello welcome to skyline diner, what can I get you"
A flash of surprise scans jacks face but quickly he went back to his usual seriousness, our eyes connect as I wait for him to reply but he doesn't he just looks at me like his searching my eyes for something, I tried to keep my normal professional look witch was quite hard. Having the leader of the country right in front of you staring at you like your the only person in the world at that moment, was breathtaking my mind went blank and I couldn't think straight.
Suddenly the man he was with cleared his throat and brought us both out of the trance we was in, we broke eye contact and I looked around noticing everyone in the diner was staring at us, I tried to push all my thoughts of what just happen out of my mind.
I stared back at jacks table and repeat my earlier question. The other man answer first
"A black coffee please" he said with a smile
" yeah I'll have the same, thank you Jess" the way my name sounded coming from jack's mouth was amazing and made tingles run down my spine.
"I'll be right back with your drinks" I smiled making eye contact with jack again, as I walked away I could feel his eyes burning into me.
I could hear people whispering about my little encounter with jack as I made their drinks.
Jacks p.o.v (before going in the diner)
I had a meeting in town with a potential client we was meeting at skyline diner.
When I got there max my potential clients was waiting outside, we greet each other then walk into the diner. I scanned the place for a seat. Everyone in the diner was staring at me like they was waiting for me to do something.
I point out a seat to max and we walked over to a window table on the far end of the diner.
A waitress walked over looking extremely nervous, she was twiddling with the note pad and pen on her had.
" hello welcome to skyline diner, what can I get you" I looked her up and down scanning her body her beautiful blonde her flows across her shoulder, her bright blue eyes sparkle like sapphires. I can't seem to break eye contact with her, her eyes are so intriguing I want to know more about her. I scan her eyes trying to pick up on something she might give away to me but there was nothing. I wanted to know more. I needed to know more.
Suddenly max cleared his throat and brought us both out of the trance we was in, we broke eye contact and I looked around noticing everyone in the diner was staring at us. I could get the image of her eyes out of my mind. She repeated her question for earlier.
Max answer first "A black coffee please" he said with a smile
" yeah I'll have the same, thank you Jess" I said as I noticed her name tag it read 'Jessica' but I shortened it to Jess she didn't seem to mind as she gave a wide smile.
"I'll be right back with your drinks" she smiled making eye contact with me again, as she walked away all I could do was stare at her.
I could hear people whispering about our little encounter as i waited for her to come back with our drinks. She walked over a few minutes later and placed our drinks down without saying anything or looking at with of us. I could tell she was nervous around me most people are.
After my meeting with max I waited a few minutes before leaving to see if she would notice me she been looking at me a lot though my meeting probably thinking I couldn't see. She was busy cleaning tables on the other side of the diner so I decided I should go it was killing me to walk away with out saying goodbye but I had to. Before walking out I left a £100 tip on the table I know it was over the top but that what I do.
As I got outside I pulled out my phone and called kol his my right hand man and the only person who truly knows me. After 2 rings he answered sounding worried, he knows I only call him in and emergency most time I'm just with him to tell him everything or it normally stuff that can wait but this couldn't.
"Hello, what's wrong" he voice was laced with worry
" I met a girl...I want her as mine" I let out a breath as I think back to Jessica
" what can we do?" He asked with a sense of urgency
" I want her as mine" I repeated " I'm going to see if she come the easy way if not then I'll do it the hard way" I didn't have to go into Specifics for him to understand what I mean.
"When?" He asked almost excited I don't show this much interest in a girl ever.
"Soon.. I want you to get on of the guy to find out everything they can about her and get a bodyguard to come and watch her till I decided I want to see her again!" I shout in a commanding way but kol didn't care he was use to it.
I hang up the phone without another word and got in the car to go tell the rest of the boys about my plans.
Jessica p.o.v (before jack left)
I walked over a few minutes later with their drinks and didn't say anything else to them I couldn't I was to nervous around jack I know everyone normal is but this was a different kind of nervous he made me feel all warm inside, I avoided eyes contact with him and walked away quickly. Throughout his meeting I kept starting at him hoping he wouldn't notice as he looked to engaged in conversation.
The man he was with left but jack stayed I don't know why
Go talk to him! My subconscious basically shouted at me, but I wasn't going to drop everything to go talk to him I had tables to clean.
Shortly after he left without saying goodbye witch made a wave of sadness flow through me but was quickly gone; why was I feeling sad I've have only met this person once and Ive heard stuff about him and here I am feeling sad he didn't say bye. I mentally scold at myself as I walk over to his table to clean it I noticed a £100 bill.
what is wrong with this man.
I was watching him from the window as he was on the phone it looked like he was having a pretty intense conversation with someone.
I couldn't take my eyes of him it like my eyes craved his sight. After a few minutes he hang up the phone and got in his car without looking back and drove off.
I wish he would of looked back just so I could look into his eyes one more time before he left. I hope I see him again. What am I thinking why do I want to see him again his the most dangerous man in the country.his the leader for god sake. His a killer. His a demon I could see it in his eyes. But his also lost. Sad. Alone. In needed of help.
I walked back over to the sink and placed the washing up in there.
I could be the one to help him
"You really think that's a good idea" I was started by the sound of my boss voice
"Did I say that out loud" I mumble
She nodded interacting yes
My eyes go wide as she scans my face trying to figure out what I am thinking. My boss is called Emma and she kinda like a mum to me ever since I lost my parent she has been there for me through everything.
I gave her a weak smile, she looked at me with worry all over her face and in her voice as she warns me to be careful, then send me home as there is not long left of my shift.
I walk him quicker then normal I don't know why I just felt like I needed to get home I can't stop thinking about jack.
When I got home I had a shower and got ready for bed.
I snuggled up in bed to my pillow as I got lost in a book, I got so lost in it I read for hours till 3 in the morning it only felt like minutes though.
I tuned the lap of and tried to fall asleep but had jacks deep drown eyes and gorgeous features in my mind. I pushed and pushed till the thoughts had gone.
Soon after I was fast asleep I had no idea of the time but luckily I didn't have to be up early as was not working till later in the day.
Jacks p.o.v
I got home a filled the boys in on my plan. They never seen me this happy before it actually brighten their mood to see me happy.
I sent one of the bodyguard to go watch over for till I can proceed with the plan. While Ryder was searching are background data base for her files witch was harder then I thought as I only knew her first name.
We opted for another plan that why she is out we would go search her place for anything on her. I needed to know about her. She will be mine one way or another. I need to make it known to the country that I own her. They know my rules no one will ever go near her again once they know she's mine
I control her...now

*****
Little bit of a longer chapter
Let me know what you think
Sorry if there is any spelling or punctuation mistakes
VOTE & COMMENT