time skips

2 month later*

jack pov

it been two month since I woke up and everything has changed I'm a better person now all thanks to Jessica. after what she said to me at the hospital I knew I had to be a better person to keep her its been hard few months but I feel a lot better in my self.

knowing I can control myself and my anger has helped with jess trusting me more. I just have to make sure she doesn't find out about my plan.

me and jess had a big talk after I got home and changed everything she didn't like about our old relationship, we been getting closer everyday at first she wouldn't even sleep in my room and only spoke to me if other people were around us I'm glad she's over that faze.

after a meeting with my brother and ace he decided to stay working for me, kol and Chloe got engaged not long ago. Ryder and Liz are still together are expecting a baby Harley and Sophie slit up but are still close friends and she's still around all the time her sister and ace are always arguing but still together.

right now me and the guys are in my office in an important meeting.

Jessica is out with my sister them two have become very close over the last two months which annoys but I cant tell her who to be friends with.

Chloe and jess spoke but decided not to be as close as before they still talk just don't hang out as much.

5 months later*

its been 7 months since I woke up 5 month since I started my plan.

tonight's the night.

with Vanessa help I set up everything. everyone has left the house for tonight thankful.

in the garden I had white rose petals from the door to where I was standing with in a path curved out with candles.

Jessica's pov6

I just got back from shopping with Vanessa

no one seem to be home so I go up to mine and jacks room to put my stuff away.

I enter the room and put the bags down on the bed is a white envelope with my name on it

where something nice and meet me in the garden

j x

grabbing out the long white dress I brought today I quickly style my hair and top up my make up, pairing my dress with glad heels and jewellery I heed to the garden (jess dress^^)

i walk out to the garden making a path from the door to somewhere down the garden is candles and white rose petals, i follow them till I'm about 2 meters away from jack standing there in a tux in front of and open tent that have fairy lights and lots of pillows inside not moving from my spot i just stay looking into jack eyes.

jack starts to walk towards me as he does a soft violin music starts to play in the background i can see all the nerves in jacks face as he get closer.

when he get in front of me he gabs both of my hands I'm still in total aw of everything around me.

"Jessica" jack call to get my attention when I'm looking him deep in the eyes he begins to speak.

" from the moment i saw you i knew you was different i just couldn't get past my own ego and animalistic ways to treat you right, you was and are so good to me it takes a strong woman to forgive me for the stuff i did to you but since you come back into my life I've been trying to better myself for you and our family. there is no one else I've ever wanted to or see myself having a future with apart from you so i hope you will accept this"